❤️ December testing thread ❤️

So I am 10dpo today, I am going by my usual signs of ovulation rather that the opks as this is the first month I have used them and they seemed to give me positives for a whole week, so I am not 100% sure of ovulation but based on normal cycle length too it fits. I have no real hope this month, for some reason I just feel I am defiantly out, I am going to test in the morning just because I have cheapies and can’t help myself. But just know it will be stark white haha hope all others are getting on good x
You never know Kiwi, I'm holding out hope for you :pray: Although I think it's fair to say from recent experience that cheapies are pretty shit, so don't give up hope if it is negative xx

You never know Kiwi, I'm holding out hope for you :pray: Although I think it's fair to say from recent experience that cheapies are pretty shit, so don't give up hope if it is negative xx

yeh I am just going to test as I feel it gives me something to do haha. It’s still early days for us, and I just have to keep reminding myself that. I just quite impatient but will update in the morning. Probs once I get big kids to school :) x

yeh I am just going to test as I feel it gives me something to do haha. It’s still early days for us, and I just have to keep reminding myself that. I just quite impatient but will update in the morning. Probs once I get big kids to school :) x
Keeping everything crossed for you!

Any update Kiwi? I've got everything crossed for you :pray:
When is everyone else due to test?
I'm sending loads of baby dust for more Christmas bfps :cheer: xx

I am really not sure what to say girls, I have done a cheap strip and a cheap test off eBay, I thought both were negative because I have sick children at the moment and didn’t spend much time looking, but I have gone back now after 40 mins and there’s a line on the strip, I have still got the urine sitting in, so have just dipped another as I don’t think it can be. It has to be a evap surly.
Love the progression @Unicorn.

x

I am really not sure what to say girls, I have done a cheap strip and a cheap test off eBay, I thought both were negative because I have sick children at the moment and didn’t spend much time looking, but I have gone back now after 40 mins and there’s a line on the strip, I have still got the urine sitting in, so have just dipped another as I don’t think it can be. It has to be a evap surly.
Love the progression @Unicorn.

x
Ooo, how exciting :pray:
Send a picture? Xx

Yeh dipped another two and it’s just been bad dye run or something. I would attach pictures if I could figure it out haha I will try :) x

I think there should be a pic attached, top is the dye run and the other two are very negative I guess just a faulty test, was ok with a negative, but faulty tests annoy me haha

F602F618-CF22-4A67-8D70-AA8C1A02F447.jpeg

I think there should be a pic attached, top is the dye run and the other two are very negative I guess just a faulty test, was ok with a negative, but faulty tests annoy me haha

View attachment 93849
Yeah, faulty tests are really annoying :doh:
But it's still really early so hopefully no more faulty tests, just bfps :D xx

Hopefully indeed, I really feel like I don’t have a whole lot of hope this cycle as with having had so little sleep and just down that I feel like my body hasn’t prepared itself. But I am a great believer of things will happen when they are suppose to so it’s just a waiting game, and am going to try and stay positive :) x

@Unicorn
Huge congratulations! The line is getting darker! How long did you try?

@Kiwi_53 there is something on the top one?

I think the top one must be a dye run as there seems to be noting on the rest, the dye run was the first one I dipped this morning, then did the others as it didn’t look quite right.

Great progression @Unicorn!

I’m back from my ultrasound and I have news.

I have AMAZING NEWS!

Our baby (still can’t confirm either way if singleton or not) is still growing and their little heart is still beating.

NOW is the time I have to stop being stupid and worrying. Our little miracle is sticking and sticking well.

Whilst zero sickness is unnerving for me, it’s also another miracle in disguise as I’m usually SO sick.

Great progression @Unicorn!

I’m back from my ultrasound and I have news.

I have AMAZING NEWS!

Our baby (still can’t confirm either way if singleton or not) is still growing and their little heart is still beating.

NOW is the time I have to stop being stupid and worrying. Our little miracle is sticking and sticking well.

Whilst zero sickness is unnerving for me, it’s also another miracle in disguise as I’m usually SO sick.
OMG where have you gone? The suspense is killing me! Xx

OMG where have you gone? The suspense is killing me! Xx

Hahaha! Sorry! :lol:

It was a super quick re-scan and she still couldn’t say either way! The growth is phenomenal though and I’m booking another scan for the 28th. <3 When will your first scan be?

4FC55D77-F505-4CDF-A4E0-FF8FA6273A2C.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back