❤️ December testing thread ❤️

@Kiwi_53 I hope your hubby gets well soon and it does not put too much pressure to get pregnant quickly.

@Fsb676 I am very sorry about your loss. I lost my little girl in December 19. This year it marks 3 years already.

@PeanutButter I remember you! TTC for number 4? Amazing.

I've decided to try soya isoflavones. The dosage is a bit confusing. On the front of the packaging it says 40 mg but on the back 100 ml. Which is the right dosage then?
This is what it says on the front and back. Is there any other brand anyone could recommend?

View attachment 93865 View attachment 93866

Am afraid with the multiple sclerosis is life long, and the medication once he starts is the same, so for us this is last chance, we have given it until his 34th birthday in July as we don’t want to leave it any longer for him to be off meds. As the longer he is off them the worse he will get. So I do feel the pressure, but if it’s meant to be it will happen, and if not I will count my blessings :) xx

Hey guys, I'm back I'm unsure if anyone remembers me.
We're gonna try for last baby #4 in the new year:shock:
I remember a few names and really sorry you guys are still in here <3
What!!! That seems so crazy! I guess time is flying!!!!

@Kiwi_53 I hope your hubby gets well soon and it does not put too much pressure to get pregnant quickly.

@Fsb676 I am very sorry about your loss. I lost my little girl in December 19. This year it marks 3 years already.

@PeanutButter I remember you! TTC for number 4? Amazing.

I've decided to try soya isoflavones. The dosage is a bit confusing. On the front of the packaging it says 40 mg but on the back 100 ml. Which is the right dosage then?
This is what it says on the front and back. Is there any other brand anyone could recommend?

View attachment 93865 View attachment 93866
Awww yes, it’s so hard to see another year go buy, especially at Christmas time without our little ones. <3

Am afraid with the multiple sclerosis is life long, and the medication once he starts is the same, so for us this is last chance, we have given it until his 34th birthday in July as we don’t want to leave it any longer for him to be off meds. As the longer he is off them the worse he will get. So I do feel the pressure, but if it’s meant to be it will happen, and if not I will count my blessings :) xx
That’s such a good positive way to look at it <3

Just popping by to wish you all a happy Christmas and sending you all lots of sticky baby dust.

We’re not celebrating this year but wanted to pop in to wish you all love and luck. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back