❤️ December testing thread ❤️

@Charlotte9 good luck for whenever you do decide to test, everything crossed for you.

@Fsb676 i totally get where your coming from I have similar feelings, I feel so anxious, it’s like i can’t help but feel nervous about doing it at the right times, making sure I didn’t miss it, but at the same time just anxious rather than enjoying it. We have recently found out my husband has M.S and he is due to start medication to help, but we have put it off to ttc, I feel like this added pressure is making me feel like it’s going to take forever and because am stressing about it I feel like I am not helping the situation. It’s like I need to get pregnant asap and feel because I am not it’s not meant to be, if that makes any sense. Sorry for the ramble.

@Unicorn beautiful progression :) so pleased for you :)

13dpo and negative again (at this point I am just using up my cheapy tests) , period due tomorrow/Saturday at the latest, so I am very certain I am out, I have been getting cramping so just a waiting game now.

@Charlotte9 good luck for whenever you do decide to test, everything crossed for you.

@Fsb676 i totally get where your coming from I have similar feelings, I feel so anxious, it’s like i can’t help but feel nervous about doing it at the right times, making sure I didn’t miss it, but at the same time just anxious rather than enjoying it. We have recently found out my husband has M.S and he is due to start medication to help, but we have put it off to ttc, I feel like this added pressure is making me feel like it’s going to take forever and because am stressing about it I feel like I am not helping the situation. It’s like I need to get pregnant asap and feel because I am not it’s not meant to be, if that makes any sense. Sorry for the ramble.

@Unicorn beautiful progression :) so pleased for you :)

13dpo and negative again (at this point I am just using up my cheapy tests) , period due tomorrow/Saturday at the latest, so I am very certain I am out, I have been getting cramping so just a waiting game now.
I'm very chilled this month despite December marks 3 years trying to get pregnant.
I've been taking medicine only for 8 days but this gives me hope for January/ February cycle.
How long have you been TTC?

Have a little rant….anyone else just feel super deflated and stressed out about timing??? My body gets so tense and nervous that we are missing my fertile window, that I just can’t even enjoy it. In fact, I will get so tense that I get pain, even if I spend all day looking forward to it….and sometimes that means we don’t even make it all the way. At the last minute I stress out, and for me at least, it kind of messes with the rest of the window. I can only seem to enjoy it when it’s not “important.” Anyone else feel this way or advice? Thanks for listening! <3
I could not agree more! As soon as it is around cd12 I need dtd every second day as a minimum. With other 3 pregnancies I got pregnant when we dtd every day in fertile window. It puts pressure on me as I think should we try every day from now on.

I'm very chilled this month despite December marks 3 years trying to get pregnant.
I've been taking medicine only for 8 days but this gives me hope for January/ February cycle.
How long have you been TTC?

we actually having been trying long atal, it’s only been a few months, I think my problem is as I said before hubby has been diagnosed with multiple sclerosis and the disease modifying drugs he has been offered to help with relapses could have potential side effects and with having had a previous miscarriage I just feel uneasy about him starting them whilst ttc. It just makes it feel like an extra pressure though. Also our track record of getting pregnant is very quick, but I feel this time is going to be very different. I am 31 this time, and I think just the added pressure and stress will go against us. I think I am going to have to try my best to get heathy and focus on that, as I don’t want to get too caught up in being obsessive, which would be very much me as I have such an obsessive personality. Sorry that turned into abit of a ramble, seem to have a lot to get off my chest these days.

I could not agree more! As soon as it is around cd12 I need dtd every second day as a minimum. With other 3 pregnancies I got pregnant when we dtd every day in fertile window. It puts pressure on me as I think should we try every day from now on.
Ugh yeah…it’s nice to hear I’m not alone in the feelings…I’m kind of frustrated. I was so determined to get pregnant this month, especially as it’s the two year anniversary of losing Sage, but I don’t think it’s going to happen. I bought some easy at home strips, but I went on a day trip and forgot to bring a test along…pretty sure that was my peak on Tuesday, but I did test yesterday and that was strong enough to be my “peak”, and today it’s already going back down. It’s still quite strong, but not as strong as the other one from yesterday. We only bd last evening because of just crazy schedule, so I don’t even know if there is a sliver of a chance. Of course, I also didn’t track bbt this month, so that doesn’t help. I need to just let the pressure go lol

we actually having been trying long atal, it’s only been a few months, I think my problem is as I said before hubby has been diagnosed with multiple sclerosis and the disease modifying drugs he has been offered to help with relapses could have potential side effects and with having had a previous miscarriage I just feel uneasy about him starting them whilst ttc. It just makes it feel like an extra pressure though. Also our track record of getting pregnant is very quick, but I feel this time is going to be very different. I am 31 this time, and I think just the added pressure and stress will go against us. I think I am going to have to try my best to get heathy and focus on that, as I don’t want to get too caught up in being obsessive, which would be very much me as I have such an obsessive personality. Sorry that turned into abit of a ramble, seem to have a lot to get off my chest these days.
Wow that is so much going on. I’m so sorry to read both of your posts about hubby. That’s a lot on both of you!!! I need to take your approach and focus on being healthy not so much on actually being pregnant. ;)

Wow that is so much going on. I’m so sorry to read both of your posts about hubby. That’s a lot on both of you!!! I need to take your approach and focus on being healthy not so much on actually being pregnant. ;)

It has been an ongoing thing with his health for a little while, so we are glad that he now has a diagnosis and can get help. It’s actually what spurred us on to ttc sooner rather than later. I guess we always wanted a big family and this medication he will be put on will kind of make this our final attempts. We have set a rough time limit to how long we will allow him to stay off tablets for his health, which is July next year. For us each time we have gotten pregnant I suppose we took for granted that we were young and at the time super fertile, but there was also no pressure. I honestly take my hats off to you girls who are ttc for so long. And the rollercoaster of emotions that must come with it. I hope so much for you all that your times are very soon.
I have worked out my next fertile window should be right around new year, so thinking I might just relax and go with the flow this month. And try and take the pressure off, we will see how that goes haha x

It has been an ongoing thing with his health for a little while, so we are glad that he now has a diagnosis and can get help. It’s actually what spurred us on to ttc sooner rather than later. I guess we always wanted a big family and this medication he will be put on will kind of make this our final attempts. We have set a rough time limit to how long we will allow him to stay off tablets for his health, which is July next year. For us each time we have gotten pregnant I suppose we took for granted that we were young and at the time super fertile, but there was also no pressure. I honestly take my hats off to you girls who are ttc for so long. And the rollercoaster of emotions that must come with it. I hope so much for you all that your times are very soon.
I have worked out my next fertile window should be right around new year, so thinking I might just relax and go with the flow this month. And try and take the pressure off, we will see how that goes haha x
Awww yeah I always wanted a large family as I’m the oldest of mine and it was so fun. I’m 27 and still no living children, so we shall see. I definitely took for granted that I would just be able to have a large family and it be my choice and decision even though we didn’t really wait too long at all.

Awww yeah I always wanted a large family as I’m the oldest of mine and it was so fun. I’m 27 and still no living children, so we shall see. I definitely took for granted that I would just be able to have a large family and it be my choice and decision even though we didn’t really wait too long at all.

my mum is from a big family, so although I only have one brother I had a lot of cousins, and my mums an identical twin so that cousins were more like siblings :) I got pregnant with my first at 22, so I guess I never second guessed fertility then, and although the time has passed so quick and doesn’t feel like it, I suppose I have to remind myself I am getting older. I think it’s also a lot to do with the health professionals saying you’re in your prime baby making years in your 20s. I just have to be patient, not something I am good at haha.

my mum is from a big family, so although I only have one brother I had a lot of cousins, and my mums an identical twin so that cousins were more like siblings :) I got pregnant with my first at 22, so I guess I never second guessed fertility then, and although the time has passed so quick and doesn’t feel like it, I suppose I have to remind myself I am getting older. I think it’s also a lot to do with the health professionals saying you’re in your prime baby making years in your 20s. I just have to be patient, not something I am good at haha.
Awww that’s so fun! I would love twins ;) Yeah, I totally relate. Hope we both get BFPs soon!!!!

Well my period turned up lastnight right when I expected it should due to my body signs of ovulation. So I think this month I think I will not bother with ovulation tests and just go with the flow, and enjoy Christmas and new year and dtd when we feel like it. Good luck to all the girls waiting to test, everyone else who’s in same position as myself, see you in the January testing thread. And fingers crossed for us all now in the new year. Xx

Well my period turned up lastnight right when I expected it should due to my body signs of ovulation. So I think this month I think I will not bother with ovulation tests and just go with the flow, and enjoy Christmas and new year and dtd when we feel like it. Good luck to all the girls waiting to test, everyone else who’s in same position as myself, see you in the January testing thread. And fingers crossed for us all now in the new year. Xx
Awww I’m sorry. Enjoy the month though! It’s definitely nice to take a break sometimes!!!

Hey guys, I'm back I'm unsure if anyone remembers me.
We're gonna try for last baby #4 in the new year:shock:
I remember a few names and really sorry you guys are still in here <3
Hey lovely, I remember you, welcome back :wave: Wow, 4, you're brave :cheer: I hope they come quickly and smoothly for you:) xx

Hey guys, I'm back I'm unsure if anyone remembers me.
We're gonna try for last baby #4 in the new year:shock:
I remember a few names and really sorry you guys are still in here <3

I remember you, I am sure we were both pregnant at the same time for one of ours :) we are also trying for baby number 4 :) good luck and hopefully you have a quick and easy road :) x

@Kiwi_53 I hope your hubby gets well soon and it does not put too much pressure to get pregnant quickly.

@Fsb676 I am very sorry about your loss. I lost my little girl in December 19. This year it marks 3 years already.

@PeanutButter I remember you! TTC for number 4? Amazing.

I've decided to try soya isoflavones. The dosage is a bit confusing. On the front of the packaging it says 40 mg but on the back 100 ml. Which is the right dosage then?
This is what it says on the front and back. Is there any other brand anyone could recommend?

Screenshot_20221219-073101_Amazon Shopping.jpg Screenshot_20221219-073053_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back