❤️ December testing thread ❤️

Hi joining in here, cd1 for me, and onto month two of ttc. So different for me as I always have been virtually first try other than after my miscarriage. Going to just take it all as it comes. Best of luck to everyone this month x

Yep, I'm here to! Cd3 for me so back on the letrozole and expecting to do the trigger shot at the end of next week, which at least makes the first part of my cycle short but I've still got the horrific 2 weeks of the ttw to endure!
This is our 24th and final month so I'm going to try and be a positive as possible and have booked in some reflexology to try and help me relax!
Good luck everyone, it's lovely to see some bfps after what feels like a lot of unfruitful months so here's to some more xx

Hi ladies. I've been ttc for almost 3 years. Finally decided to go private and get some answers. Hopefully I will be joining you in December.

Hi ladies. I've been ttc for almost 3 years. Finally decided to go private and get some answers. Hopefully I will be joining you in December.
Welcome! Lot of us here are long timers, so you will find lots of support! :)

I guess I’m in here now haha
I’ll be testing towards the end of the month.
I’ve a busy busy busy december coming up, I have so much to cram in!

I’m going away in 3 weeks also. Hope everyone is well.

Ok, so I think I may actually be losing my mind so I'm turning to you all to help sort me out please!
So after going to the fortune teller a few weeks ago and her saying that we're going to have twins but that I need to relax and let it happen, my entire focus this month has been on relaxing and telling my body that we're having a baby, so hopefully it gets the memo! And I was doing really well, I've done loads of fertility meditation and saw my fertility reflexologist (who I haven't seen in 7 years) yesterday and was feeling really positive.
So then I have my appointment at the fertility clinic today and the scan is really positive, showing a good thickness to my uterus lining and a 20mm follicle, so they were really pleased and positive! But my heart just sank because there was only 1 follicle so I now think that it's not going to happen this month because the fortune teller said we were having non-identical twins!
I know it's absolutely ridiculous to be upset by really positive news and I will sort myself out I promise and if anything it might be a good thing to put a plan in place for if it doesn't happen this month because I was doing so well at believing that it definitely would, I hadn't even thought about it not! Which is so unlike me because I usually do the exact opposite and go into every month believing it isn't going to work in order to protect myself but am crushed every month when it doesn't happen anyway! Xx

And I have a dilemma I need some help with please? I've been told to take the trigger shot tonight and our fertility consultant recommends having sex every day over the next few days! But the 2 months we have conceived this year have been the only 2 months where we've had sex every other day as opposed to every other day, like we did every other month, which resulted in a bfn! So I feel inclined not to do every day as if it doesn't work I'll kick myself that that might have been the reason why! But then the timings haven't worked out great, as we were on track for doing the trigger shot tomorrow so had sex on Sunday and Tuesday and would again tonight and Saturday evening when I'd be due to ovulate. But after doing the trigger shot tonight I'll ovulate on Saturday morning so I'm thinking to not have sex tonight so as to give the sperm their best chance to rejuvenate and then have sex tomorrow evening before ovulating the following morning! Our other option would be to have sex tonight and again on Saturday morning when I ovulate but that's not particularly likely with the kids at home and it'll stress me out of at miss Saturday morning as I won't feel like just tonight is enough!
Does that seem sensible or would you have sex tonight as well? Xx

And I have a dilemma I need some help with please? I've been told to take the trigger shot tonight and our fertility consultant recommends having sex every day over the next few days! But the 2 months we have conceived this year have been the only 2 months where we've had sex every other day as opposed to every other day, like we did every other month, which resulted in a bfn! So I feel inclined not to do every day as if it doesn't work I'll kick myself that that might have been the reason why! But then the timings haven't worked out great, as we were on track for doing the trigger shot tomorrow so had sex on Sunday and Tuesday and would again tonight and Saturday evening when I'd be due to ovulate. But after doing the trigger shot tonight I'll ovulate on Saturday morning so I'm thinking to not have sex tonight so as to give the sperm their best chance to rejuvenate and then have sex tomorrow evening before ovulating the following morning! Our other option would be to have sex tonight and again on Saturday morning when I ovulate but that's not particularly likely with the kids at home and it'll stress me out of at miss Saturday morning as I won't feel like just tonight is enough!
Does that seem sensible or would you have sex tonight as well? Xx

Unless your partner has any issues with his SA, you should BD every day as instructed. They usually instruct every other day IF there is an issue with sperm count etc.

As for the medium, take it with a pinch of salt. You’ve had a really positive day, 20mm is a really nice size. What miu trigger are you doing? Will you be testing out the trigger each day?

Fingers crossed, lots of baby dust. <3

Yeah, hubby's semen isn't great so I think it could do with a day to catch up and although our consultant advises every day I can't help but to feel more confident in doing what has previously worked :think:
I do ovitrelle 250 mg trigger shot and no way will I be testing it out, there's no way I can handle the heartbreak of seeing any kind of bfp that isn't going to end with a baby in my arms :sad: xx​

Yeah, hubby's semen isn't great so I think it could do with a day to catch up and although our consultant advises every day I can't help but to feel more confident in doing what has previously worked :think:
I do ovitrelle 250 mg trigger shot and no way will I be testing it out, there's no way I can handle the heartbreak of seeing any kind of bfp that isn't going to end with a baby in my arms :sad: xx​

I understand. For me, I liked to test it out so that IF I saw a BFP after the trigger left my system; I’d know it was real and not left over trigger.

Good luck hunny.

Thank you lovely :D
I'm feeling quite positive about not having had sex yesterday, that it's put us in the best position to have sex with ready to go sperm tonight before ovulation tomorrow morning meaning at least I can't put it down to too much sex if it doesn't work! And we'll have sex again tomorrow night as a list ditch attempt :pray: xx

So glad you are a bit more settled @Unicorn Sometimes we just know our bodies more than the doctors do. We keep trying to get every day in ourselves, but sometimes it’s way too stressful…aka I get stressed out…it’s such a viscous cycle

I have a little rant, I hope you don’t mind.

I know I’m out…..but I’m also trying to get myself over symptom spotting. I had so much cramping with my last pregnancy that I realllly thought there was no chance at all to be pregnant and was totally shocked. So of course, now every time o feel af coming, I think maybe it’s just implantation/stretching uterus. So frustrating. I’ve been feeling positive all month and haven’t felt it as early on as precious months, I have had a lot of cm, and we did so much better with timing sex, but I “know” I am not going to be pregnant. It’s such a sensitive weekend, because Monday is the two year anniversary since we found out we were pregnant the first time….and I am due on af Tuesday I think. I think maybe I just need someone to tell me to accept the fact that I’m feeling af lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back