• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

✨ July Testing Thread ✨

I think AF has started :( :( brown with bits of red , only light but it will be in full force soon. I am so devastated , I maybe ovulated later than I thought maybe cycle day 18/19 , which would make sense .. but we dtd virtually every day so was so optimistic this time ... :( it’s just horrible - sorry to moan xxxx

@RainbowMama Thankyou. We’ve only just started to think about trying properly to be honest, so I can’t moan really as people are going through worse ..
Just thought it would “just happen” like with my others. :(
Going to have movie night with the kids , they’ve chose bumblebee movie and we have pizza and crisps and a little bit of fizzy pop - (wine for me!) haha. :)
It’s really devastated me as I thought I knew the signs and thought I was this time, and I usually have to wait till Cd 35 to find out, but I was wrong x x

I think AF has started :( :( brown with bits of red , only light but it will be in full force soon. I am so devastated , I maybe ovulated later than I thought maybe cycle day 18/19 , which would make sense .. but we dtd virtually every day so was so optimistic this time ... :( it’s just horrible - sorry to moan xxxx

So sorry! That first day of AF is always so devastating. I thought the same thing this cycle. We really made sure to cover all bases this month. Tomorrow will be better. I just can’t wait to get a start on August!!!

@Fsb676 yea it’s truly devastating, and when you’re not expecting it either. :(
Roll on august!!
X x

Sending lots of love to everyone <3

At 8dpo, my BBT shot up again.
At 9dpo, it stayed high.
Today, 10dpo, my BBT came back down a fair bit, still very much above baseline but I was hoping it would stay high for longer!!

However I caved and tested. Managed to get myself all upset but then realised I'm only 10dpo :oops: so hoping I'm not 100% out yet. I had a really horrible groggy period-like feeling in my stomach today so truly thought I was out :sick:

Is this negative? I can't tell because it looks like there's something but I can't be sure! 20210709_222629.jpg

Sending lots of love to everyone <3

At 8dpo, my BBT shot up again.
At 9dpo, it stayed high.
Today, 10dpo, my BBT came back down a fair bit, still very much above baseline but I was hoping it would stay high for longer!!

However I caved and tested. Managed to get myself all upset but then realised I'm only 10dpo :oops: so hoping I'm not 100% out yet. I had a really horrible groggy period-like feeling in my stomach today so truly thought I was out :sick:

Is this negative? I can't tell because it looks like there's something but I can't be sure! View attachment 93154
I feel like I can see a shadow of a line on this but when I click to view it bigger I can't see it so well. What time did you test? Is it worth trying again with fmu? Fingers crossed it turns in to something!

I’m not doing well at all - I woke up at 4am flooding. Like I couldn’t stand and in so much pain. A sanitary pad likely won’t hold it, I’m lying in bed trying to rest at the moment. My kids are still asleep luckily.
This happened in April with the MC and I ended up in theatre. My period after that at the start of June was late but I did have a really heavy day, but not painful . Hoping this is just one day of this, but it’s the pain that worries me.
It can’t be another MC as I haven’t had a positive test.
Has anyone had heavier painful periods following a MC and does it settle after a few cycles?

**note - I also take blood thinners which doesn’t help the situation, but I usually don’t flood whilst on my cycle just tend to have a slightly heavier day or 2. And they weren’t normally with pain and only usually last 4/5 days.

so fed up of all this :( feeling sorry for myself today so sorry for the moan!! Honestly I don’t mean to offend or upset anyone with this post so hope I don’t x

@Cookies , I think I can see something but I know they’re harder to see on a photo! If it’s there , then it’ll only get darker so try again in a day or two , your still early enough. Exciting for you! :) x

I’m not sure if I’m having another MC actually, in so much pain, and it’s just flooding with lots of huge clots. I’ve taken codeine and having a sofa day. :(

I’m not sure if I’m having another MC actually, in so much pain, and it’s just flooding with lots of huge clots. I’ve taken codeine and having a sofa day. :(

Saw both of your posts and so sad for you! Get well soon! Keep us posted how you are getting on in the next day or two.

@Fsb676 . Thankyou. It’s not settled down, I’m not feeling great about it and could end up back in hospital if it doesn’t settle down. As I’ll have lost too much blood. I needed 3 transfusions in April :(

I’ll take some days out and I’ll pop back in soon xxx good luck everyone :)

@Cookie517, I feel like I’m seeing a bit of a shadow too, I hope the retest is much clearer, keeping everything crossed for you. <3.

@Sugar10, Given it was a BFN cycle I strongly suspect it’s the blood thinners which are making you bleed very heavy, didn’t you say you too had a blood clotting disorder? I’d recommend going to hospital to get checked over, maybe your medication needs adjusting. Good luck. <3

A bit of a personal question, but does anyone use tampons and during day 3+ have some shooting pains on the outside, like vulval & clit area? I’ve had it the last few cycles and it hurts so bad.
I had to give up using my moon cup as it was triggered my SPD! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back