✨ July Testing Thread ✨

RainbowMama

Reaction score
Last edited:
Hi I’ll be testing around 6th July. I’ve been lucky enough to never need to test and figure out my cycle in my past, but I’ve started to track ovulation just out of curiosity so I know roughly when it happened, if it does.
Fingers crossed for us all this cycle. :)

I'll add you now. Are you going to track your BBT too? Tracking BBT (if you can) is a great indication of your cycle, when you ovulate and how long your LP is for example.

Absolutely, fingers crossed & good luck to us all on this thread.

CD4, at least another 3-4 days until AF packs her bags.
Who’s charting their BBT this month?

I’m not sure. I stopped whilst I was bleeding and forgotten to do it since. I’m on holiday next week, so would get a lay in lol. Normally set it for 6.30 lol. Are you hun xx

In that case - I would NOT track. Sod that, enjoy your holiday you lucky moose!

I'm undecided, I'm edging towards a big fat NO. :lol: Mainly because I'm focussing on losing weight and I have so so so many hospital appointments coming up (including a pelvic scan for TTC and recurrent losses) and I just don't want the added stress of it. I've very nearly given up on this journey to be completely honest with you. <3

In that case - I would NOT track. Sod that, enjoy your holiday you lucky moose!

I'm undecided, I'm edging towards a big fat NO. :lol: Mainly because I'm focussing on losing weight and I have so so so many hospital appointments coming up (including a pelvic scan for TTC and recurrent losses) and I just don't want the added stress of it. I've very nearly given up on this journey to be completely honest with you. <3

Oh hun, I’m sorry to hear that. At the end of the day you have to do what’s right for you. Only you can make that decision. Don’t track this month, it’s one stress that you can do without lovely. Be kind to yourself. I’ve just joined a lifestyle plan to help me lose weight. I’ve done over 30,000 steps the last 3 days. I’ve taken next week off because im 40, didn’t fancy working it lol. Big hugs lovely. Xxx

I’m only doing ovulation testing strips, I wouldn’t even know how to chart. I’ve no experience in this testing, which means I’m lucky I know. Sounds like you’ve been through a lot. I’m very sorry for that. :( but really hoping this is your time this time :)
This month feels like it’s dragging already ! It’s only cycle day 8 :(

Sending lots of love and baby dust to you all for next month ladies <3

Feeling very sorry for myself today. Still no sign of AF and it's it's 7 weeks since coil was removed. It's not even the not being pregnant that's bothering me, I'm just so frustrated that my body hasn't gone back to normal yet.

People keep telling me it's ok and it's normal for it to take time, but honestly I've never felt so fed up about my body. LH is all over the bloody place, so no point relying on that. Same with BBT.

I don't know what to do, or if there is even anything I can do :-( really wanted to enjoy TTC but I just feel like my sh*tty body is broken. I'm being dramatic, I know. But I'm sure you all know what I mean :-(

Sorry for the moan! Really hoping for lots of BFPs for you all on July's thread!!

@Cookie517, Have you spoken to your doctor? There are several medications which can help induce AF. Have you tried Evening Primrose Oil? It irritates the uterus and can bring on an AF - only try this if you’re 100% sure you’re not pregnant though.

@Sugar10, Hopefully we can help you with your OPK’s and if you do decide to start charting your BBT - I’m here. I’ve been charting my BBT for in excess of 6+ years. :lol:

@Clarkecharm, Enjoy the time off, and happy birthday Missy!

Here’s hoping July’s thread has soooo many :bfp: the first post takes the whole of the page!

Sorry I didn't mean to post your message many times.... I don't know what I'm doing.

Hey! Can I join?

got my period on Wednesday! 4 weeks and 5 days after my MVA from the last miscarriage! Pretty happy with that as when I had the d&c with my other miscarriage I didn’t get a period for half a year!!!

so hoping this is me back on track!

If my usual 34 day cycles are anything to go by I should be due af about 20th July but I’ll likely start testing on the 14th

not going to get too caught up in it all this month! Just going to check my CM and make sure to BD every other day throughout the month and every day when EWCM makes it appearance

babydust to you all xxx

@RainbowMama I did speak to them before a couple of weeks ago and they told me it's normal and to just wait. I'm just getting a little frustrated with waiting now as there is literally no way of knowing what is happening with my body!

I didn't know that about Evening Primrose Oil... I'll have a look! I'm certain I'm not currently pregnant, however me and my partner aren't being careful anymore so I'll have a look into it closely first! My only worry with GPs giving me something to induce AF is whether the hormonal medications they give might create any further issues by causing an imbalance in things?

I do have a phone call with the GP today so I will bring it up! Thank you!

Welcome @Littleperson and @Little blue!

Sorry about your miscarriages @Littleperson, I hope next month brings you happier news <3

Hi ladies, I’ve had a few weeks off the forum as had a false negative last month and put me in a bad place but back on track now.

Got my peak today so will be testing on the 30th.

good luck to everyone for this month xx

@Little blue, I've not seen any post from you. :)

@Littleperson, I haven't got any idea what an MVA is but I'm really sorry you've had another loss. I'm still not totally over my February loss so I understand perhaps some of what you've gone through!
I'll add you for the 20th but hopefully you'll get a :bfp: before then! :) Baby dust! <3

@Cookie517, I've been in this journey nearly 3 years this time, 2 years with my last and in total 17 years - you pick these things up along the way. :) EPO can also be taken from CD1 up until and on the day of BUT NOT AFTER ovulation to help increase CM. I really hope you get some answers soon!

@Summertime, I totally get you on the false positive - I had one last month, lovely Clearblue. I'll add you down as testing 30th, Good luck lovely, glad to have you back! <3

@Little blue, I've not seen any post from you. :)

@Littleperson, I haven't got any idea what an MVA is but I'm really sorry you've had another loss. I'm still not totally over my February loss so I understand perhaps some of what you've gone through!
I'll add you for the 20th but hopefully you'll get a :bfp: before then! :) Baby dust! <3

@Cookie517, I've been in this journey nearly 3 years this time, 2 years with my last and in total 17 years - you pick these things up along the way. :) EPO can also be taken from CD1 up until and on the day of BUT NOT AFTER ovulation to help increase CM. I really hope you get some answers soon!

@Summertime, I totally get you on the false positive - I had one last month, lovely Clearblue. I'll add you down as testing 30th, Good luck lovely, glad to have you back! <3
It’s the vacuum procedure to get the pregnancy out as wasn’t coming away on its own or with the misoprostol pills xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back