✨ July Testing Thread ✨

I caved a did my clear blue early detection digital (one without the weeks), can’t believe it ‘pregnant’ came up!!! I’m literally speechless a d just hoping it sticks.

sugar - Check out my thread on the Am I pregnant thread for line pics!
Congratulations lovely xxx

3DPO today, nothing much to report, apart from a few mild cramps and that I'm just genuinely feeling more relaxed this cycle. <3

@RainbowMama hopefully all the relaxing has paid off for you :) it would be mega exciting for you.

I’m 2dpo (I think) I definitely Ov on or before the 21st, as I had a very dark positive on that day but negative the day after, and hadn’t tested 2 days prior as was away. So that makes it CD 14 for ovulation, and I’m CD 16 now.. not long to wait - :2ww:

I have pains in my boobs and headaches that’s about it. But headaches are probably heat related x x

Everything crossed for us @Sugar10! <3 I had a break in December and ended up getting a :bfp: so let's hope the relaxing will pay off again. <3

I'm hoping to get a :bfp: at 8DPO - My OH's birthday. <3

@RainbowMama that would be super exciting. Don’t think I’ve ever had a BFP at 8dpo, I’m usually at least 12dpo, so I won’t hold my breath! :) but gotta stay hopeful regardless. :) And I’ll still test mega early as I can’t resist haha x

Well, last night was sure interesting. I decided to do an OPK ''just for fun'' BANG :bfp:. So I then decided to do a HPT ''just in case'' I ovulated earlier than usual and was 8DPO - which is the furthest I could be, based on our BD pattern. To my amazement - vvfl :bfp:. I was skeptical and we BD in case I was ovulating later than usual and yes, for some reason I am.

SO - my two week wait begins now, so I'll be on the August thread now! I'm counting today as ovulation day and tomorrow as 1DPO. :lol:

That line was super convincing, to date my worst on the EAH. I'm glad I tested now with the OPK or we'd have completely missed my fertile window. <3

cd19.jpeg

So glad you caught that!!!! TWW can never move fast enough lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tchotchke
Back