✨ July Testing Thread ✨

@Clarkecharm I sooo hope that's your bfp!!

As for me, I did another CB, and it did the same weird thing with the dye! However, ASDAs own tests are BFNs. My BBT dropped again :sad: but then picked up today! So I'm not sure to be honest. I've got a small amount of EWCM, constantly feel mildly nauseous and have no PMS symptoms like sore boobs that I'd expect at the moment. I'm only 12dpo, so I'll try and test again on Wednesday!

@Cookie517 good luck when you re test! :)
I’ve stopped bleeding, thankfully. Very strange , bleeding heavily for one day then nothing tonight.
Not thinking too much about it , just going to get on with next cycle :) x x

@Cookie517 good luck when you re test! :)
I’ve stopped bleeding, thankfully. Very strange , bleeding heavily for one day then nothing tonight.
Not thinking too much about it , just going to get on with next cycle :) x x

Glad to hear you are doing better today <3

@Clarkecharm I sooo hope that's your bfp!!

As for me, I did another CB, and it did the same weird thing with the dye! However, ASDAs own tests are BFNs. My BBT dropped again :sad: but then picked up today! So I'm not sure to be honest. I've got a small amount of EWCM, constantly feel mildly nauseous and have no PMS symptoms like sore boobs that I'd expect at the moment. I'm only 12dpo, so I'll try and test again on Wednesday!
I was very much like that the last couple of days!

Right I think AF has started and I’ve decided to go to GP. My question is when’s the best time in your cycle to go for tests? Do I go this week? Just want to get the ball rolling now xx

@Clarkecharm oh sorry about AF. Think it’s got a few of us! Do you mean ovulation? I think you test when AF has finished? Could be wrong though.
Oh I’ll join you in august testing :)

A bit of a personal question, but does anyone use tampons and during day 3+ have some shooting pains on the outside, like vulval & clit area? I’ve had it the last few cycles and it hurts so bad.
I had to give up using my moon cup as it was triggered my SPD! :(

sorry missed this , I don’t use tampons so I have no advise. Hope you’re ok?

@Clarkecharm, Sorry about AF! I'd approach your GP at any time because usually they'll do blood tests and then refer you anyway onto gynae. <3

@Sugar10, Yeah I'm okay I just have some awful pains sometimes! Hope you're okay! <3

I'm going to stick around on this thread, I should ovulate 21st July and on the 31st I'll be 10DPO so I will hover between July and August's thread. <3 First time (ever) I think I need to hover between two threads! :lol:

AF has showed up for me! So looks like I'm out this month ladies. I will join the August thread when the witch leaves! :witch:

Hope the GP can get things rolling for you @Clarkecharm!

Sending love to you all x

Sending love to you all x

Aww, so sorry to hear that lovely, sending you baby dust for August! <3

She’s referring me to get some help. The cut of is 39 but as I only turned 40 2 weeks ago she’s going to try. She hopes aspirin or progesterone will help as I can’t sustain pregnancy. She’s retaking my diabetic bloods on the 30th!

@Fsb676 so sorry AF got you, and welcome to the group if you’re new. Ignore me if you’ve been here ages but just never post hahaha

@RainbowMama omg how scary, I really hope your partner is okay. How is he doing now? I tried to skim through the thread there but I got a bit confused as had to keep stopping for the kids, I hope you get your BFP!

@Sugar10 im so sorry AF got you too. Also no need to apologise for “moaning”, feel free to vent or rant or anything you want! That’s what this is for Hope the pain has gone, how is everything now? I have issues like this almost monthly, I literally have low iron constantly because of it and during my period can’t leave the house basically as I need to change pads constantly.

@Clarkecharm I really hope the GP can help. good luck! xx

I started with OPKs today, first time ever using them. followed the instructions completely...put them on premom. It is showing as a 0 and even the app said to retake but ...Im wondering is it just because they're one step? haha They were brilliant back when I was ttc my eldest daugher 3 years ago but since being on here I've learned they have gone downhill. Is it normal to get a 0 sometimes? xx

@LuckyLaura Hi and thanks! I’ve been on and off the last year/year and a half or so. I have only posted a handful of times. ;) I too have been considering doing the OPKs, but I keep putting it off to next month. I really need to do it, especially since I feel more in the dark about ovulating since the miscarriage. I know it’s not that hard, but I feel lost on it ....plus I feel like it might make me more stressed out....idk. Good luck on yours! Sorry I am no help there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back