• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

✨ July Testing Thread ✨

10 DPO, FMU. Didn’t have to try as hard to photograph it today. Only 16 hours after I last tested.
Funnily enough, I woke up today after a BFP dream with a FRER.
Fingers crossed.

513EE1D8-F5EE-4080-B09E-82901D1DD2C7.jpeg

Hi! I love reading up on everyone’s journey. I just try not to hop in too often or I become obsessed lol. This is why I don’t usually post, or ask for a test date to be added.

Just curious if anyone happened to know the sensitivity of First Response Digital. It seems they have a “new” gold one. I bought the test within the last three months, but I don’t remember it being labeled as the gold one. Nothing on the wrapper says anything special about it.

I honestly don't know. Maybe try and google it? We don't have them in the UK, so I've never bothered to look to see how sensitive they are.
How long have you spotted for?

@RainbowMama - I can see it. Wow :) hopefully it keeps getting darker for you! You’re the first BFP of the group! :) :) :)
i think my HCG has always built up slowly , as I’m usually around 14 - 16 dpo , think I was even 17dpo one time I got a BFP.
so I’m feeling down today :( but still not out yet i guess! x

AF due today, no sign . And negative test :(
Not very hopeful now :(

So sorry! AF arrived for me. Very sad. I can’t seem to take the stress out of this lol I hate having false hope, but at the same time AF hasn’t arrived for you.

I honestly don't know. Maybe try and google it? We don't have them in the UK, so I've never bothered to look to see how sensitive they are.
How long have you spotted for?

Thanks for the reply! I think AF is just here now. Congrats on what looks like your BFP! I’m so excited for you!

@Fsb676, Sorry AF has potentially arrived for you. :hugs:

I'm feeling a range of emotions, I'm trying not to get too excited just in case these tests are lying to me BUT I'm also super scared as I had a miscarriage in December 2020 and a 6 week miscarriage in February 2021. <3

@Fsb676, Sorry AF has potentially arrived for you. :hugs:

I'm feeling a range of emotions, I'm trying not to get too excited just in case these tests are lying to me BUT I'm also super scared as I had a miscarriage in December 2020 and a 6 week miscarriage in February 2021. <3

Thanks for the virtual hug. ;) I don’t know how to work most of these emojis hahaha I know what you mean about being too hopeful. I’ll be praying for you, and that this little one sticks!!! I too had a miscarriage in December. I was due a month from today. So many tears the last few months. All in God’s will and in His perfect time, but so much harder to practice than it is to say.

I’d be due in 6 weeks and to rub salt in the wounds my mother in law is due in 5 weeks.

Constant reminder our baby died and she’s getting a baby.

10 DPO, FMU. Didn’t have to try as hard to photograph it today. Only 16 hours after I last tested.
Funnily enough, I woke up today after a BFP dream with a FRER.
Fingers crossed.

View attachment 93153
Oh that’s fab lovely, keeping everything crossed for you. I was around when you miscarried in Dec, I miscarried in the January. Take unit day by day, I know it’s hard not to get excited! I’m only 7dpo (I think) so will be testing soon! Xxx

Thank you beautiful <3
The February miscarriage was the worst for me, I got to 6 weeks, had a great beta - the lot.

I am going to try and not test and if it’s a real :bfp: it should be very visible next time… let the HCG (if there is any) double etc. <3

@RainbowMama @Clarkecharm sorry for your losses, it never goes away really does it.
My MC was April, and I would’ve been about 6 weeks and due the same time as my sister, which would’ve been nice.
but we have to look forward!
Hoping that line gets darker for you, :) think I’m 13dpo today. So still not out yet, always hope! Shall just test every day and hope for the best! :)

@Sugar10, Sending you tonnes of baby dust! I'm feeling less hopeful now to be honest. :lol: We'll soon see I guess. <3

I just think it should have progressed faster, maybe these tests are just mugging me off again! :lol:
EAH seem to all have lines when I test so - maybe there's a glimmer of hope!

@RainbowMama sorry what’s EAH? I’d say they’re going to be faint because of how early you are? Wouldn’t worry as long as there is a line :)

@RainbowMama sorry what’s EAH? I’d say they’re going to be faint because of how early you are? Wouldn’t worry as long as there is a line :)

Easy @ Home, I got fed up with writing it out all the time! :lol:

I won’t class it as a :bfp: until I get something more definitive. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back