✨ July Testing Thread ✨

According to my Flo app I am due to ovulate tomorrow. I had all intentions to use OPKs properly this month for the first time but I just haven't tbh and time has gotten away with me. If I take one now and then two tomorrow ect. will it be able to show me anything or is it not worth even trying? I know it doesnt really give me any kind of progression to go off but I figure that at least if I start now I might see a slight difference in darkening and can go off the darkest out of the ones I do if that makes sense.

According to my Flo app I am due to ovulate tomorrow. I had all intentions to use OPKs properly this month for the first time but I just haven't tbh and time has gotten away with me. If I take one now and then two tomorrow ect. will it be able to show me anything or is it not worth even trying? I know it doesnt really give me any kind of progression to go off but I figure that at least if I start now I might see a slight difference in darkening and can go off the darkest out of the ones I do if that makes sense.
I would lovely. May give you an idea xxx

Hi just popping on. This is my 4th cycle since I got my periods back post partum and still so irregular. My af didjt show till day 31 this time and last time it was day 16 !! So I'm CD10 and my af only went away yesterday so ita going to be even more difficult to work this out
I will start doing opks tmrw and see but prob can't dtd much this week due to a toddler that doesn't sleep and busy week at work for both of us. Annoying the 2 weeks I am off for summer don't land in fertile wondow ! We are trying naturally till next year and then will start to get a ivf round set up again!

Do you think I'd need to stop breast feeding to stand a chance of getting a regular cycle back and fall pregnant ?

Good luck everyone still to test! My test 1st date will be in August so will see you over on that thread

Hi just popping on. This is my 4th cycle since I got my periods back post partum and still so irregular. My af didjt show till day 31 this time and last time it was day 16 !! So I'm CD10 and my af only went away yesterday so ita going to be even more difficult to work this out
I will start doing opks tmrw and see but prob can't dtd much this week due to a toddler that doesn't sleep and busy week at work for both of us. Annoying the 2 weeks I am off for summer don't land in fertile wondow ! We are trying naturally till next year and then will start to get a ivf round set up again!

Do you think I'd need to stop breast feeding to stand a chance of getting a regular cycle back and fall pregnant ?

Good luck everyone still to test! My test 1st date will be in August so will see you over on that thread
Hey lovely to see you. Sounds confusing as hell tbh to try to track but irregular doesn't always mean harder. With the breastfeeding it's no guarantee it'll make any difference tbh so I'd not wean if you are both not ready but that's me personally, of course it's your call. It's hard to find time to dtd once you've actually got a child isn't it? Haha my worst nightmare is us working away and one of my kids being like..."mummy?...daddy?.." standing there wide eyed and innocent but their childhood ruined hahah x

Hi ladies I’m back after a couple of months away from the forum.

I think I’m 9dpo today and got a squinter on a one step. Trying to keep my excitement in check after a bad evap back in May.

Got digis coming today from Amazon but will try hold out another couple of days to use.

Good luck to everyone testing this month xx

I think I’m 9dpo today and got a squinter on a one step. Trying to keep my excitement in check after a bad evap back in May.

Got digis coming today from Amazon but will try hold out another couple of days to use.

Welcome back! Hope you squinter turns to BFP!!!

hi Alexis just jumping in here to say I was still fully breastfeeding a little milk monster toddler when I got pregnant, my periods came back at 13 months post partum, regular although my cycles were a bit longer then normal, and got pregnant easily while still breastfeeding, often several times through the night! Good luck I’ll be keeping everything crossed for you x

Hello, i know I should probably stop testing but the cramping I'm having is unreal... So painful I just assume I'm going to miscarry at this point
Does this look like a decent like for after missed period at 14dpo

IMG_20210721_051829.jpg

Good luck lovely! <3

@PeanutButter, I'd go and have a quantitive beta blood test, it will give you a better understanding. FWIW, I think that's a great line and cramping in early pregnancy is completely normal.

For the first time in like forever, I managed to miss my surge. :lol: Entirely my fault to be honest, I've given up so I am not testing as regularly as I should.
CD14 at 2am it was Negative and 0.12, CD14 at 1pm it was 0.47. CD15 at 1:30am it was 0.27 and CD15 at 1.30pm it was 0.16 so I've definitely missed it. I'm not too bothered, we have BD a lot over the past few days - even without a positive OPK. Yesterday was exactly 5 weeks to what would have been our due date (24th August) so we completely impulsed a trip to the sea side at, and I'm not even joking 8pm, We got there at 9pm and stayed late - hence why I tested when I got in at 1.30am this morning. :lol:
I'm going to count this as ovulation day, as I usually ovulate on CD15 and it's my fault I missed my peak yesterday.

I'll be 8DPO on Lewis' birthday, it would be great to get a :bfp: for then, but I'll not hold my breath. This is cycle 40 and marks 3 solid years of trying and failing.
July OPK's.jpg

Hey, lines aren't really getting any darker for me on any test... So I don't think is going to be a sticky :(

Hi ladies I’ve got an update I’ve got a line (on 4 diff tests!) but holding out to Monday to do my digi, won’t consider it a positive until see that.

best of luck to everyone still testing x

I have everything crossed for you @Summertime <3

2DPO, having some cramping, otherwise nothing else to report... something exciting might be happening next week! <3

I caved a did my clear blue early detection digital (one without the weeks), can’t believe it ‘pregnant’ came up!!! I’m literally speechless a d just hoping it sticks.

sugar - Check out my thread on the Am I pregnant thread for line pics!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back