✨ July Testing Thread ✨

I just think it should have progressed faster, maybe these tests are just mugging me off again! :lol:
EAH seem to all have lines when I test so - maybe there's a glimmer of hope!

I definitely think there’s hope! My last cycle I got a faint lines with FRER but my all of my EAH tests were very much negative, absolutely no hints of any sort of line- trust that I searched hard for them in multiple different lightings and even shined my phone light behind the test strip to see if there was anything lol. Im crossing my fingers that your line gets darker soon!!!!!

@RainbowMama - have you tested again? I’m debating whether to wait until tomorrow , but probably won’t have any will power! :)

I have I’m sure I can see a shadow but I’m only 8dpo according to app. But I Should know in a couple of days though. Xx

A few of you have vvfl or shadows this month, and I am dying to know! Happy testing! I guess since I am definitely out, I am excited see your lines progress!!!

AF arrived for me yesterday, an entire day earlier. I only had a 10 day LP last cycle. :cry: I'm rooting for you girls though! <3

AF arrived for me yesterday, an entire day earlier. I only had a 10 day LP last cycle. :cry: I'm rooting for you girls though! <3

Aww I am sorry. ☹️ I was hoping to see you post some lines today or tomorrow. At least you are on day closer to next month, since she came early!

This is true @Fsb676, but I honestly don't want to continue with this journey any more. It's been 3 years for us next month and I'm just done. <3

This is true @Fsb676, but I honestly don't want to continue with this journey any more. It's been 3 years for us next month and I'm just done. <3

We’ve only been a year and a half, but it is super exhausting. Especially after a miscarriage, which you and I both know about. :( The last three months I’ve decided to not worry about it.....and then I end up worrying about it anyway. When AF passes you will feel a bit better. Next month won’t be fun for either of us as we think of our lost little ones, but they are praising God in heaven! Sending hugs and prayers, dear!

@RainbowMama oh no! :( so sorry it’s arrived, I definitely saw a line on that test , maybe an evap? I had a few of those on them last month, I think I’m going off them now! Will look into different ones.
Take your time and just do what’s right for you. I can’t imagine how exhausting it’s all been.

no AF for me, negative test, CD 31. X x

Thank you @Fsb676 & @Sugar10 <3
Evaps don't come up as the test progresses though, so I'm thinking more indent etc..

:dust: Baby dust to you all! :dust:

@RainbowMama yea must’ve been that then. Bloody shit when they do that!!!
Feel like my minds playing tricks on me feeling like I have ‘signs’ but it may not be and AF may just arrive any day! :(
Well, I’ll just have to keep testing and waiting ..

I’ve been Googling. Hoping for some positive stories, I don’t know why as I can’t control what happens, it’s just the not knowing part that’s frustrating. Sorry I know I’m a pain, I’m annoying myself haha.
15dpo (ish) , see what tomorrow brings. Think I was a week late when got a positive with one of my boys. So I know I just just have late everything and slow rising hcg.

I have everything crossed for you @Sugar10. <3
I’m so sorry lovely❤️❤️

I did a test this morning and I’m sure I can see a faint line. If I ovulated on the 29th as we thought then I’m 10dpo. If not I’m only 8dpo so still time yet! I’m not very confident but No sign of AF yet. So keeping everything crossed. Sending lots of baby dust to everyone xxxx

@RainbowMama thanks. :) no sign of AF, and did a test this morning that was negative. I thought i saw a line on cheap one but don’t think I did or it’s an indent , and the FRER was definitely negative, it’s so frustrating. :(
I’m between 14-16dpo. :( CD 32 .. I know there’s still time but I just want to know either way!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back