• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

✨ July Testing Thread ✨

Im trying to hang on until Sunday now to test, but it’s difficult.
Anyone have any symptoms?
(Mine could be for either!)

@Clarkecharm, I vaguely remember someone going on holiday. :lol: Yeah, I’d say based on symptoms and lack of a line on an OPK you’d ovulated too!

@Sugar10, I’m constipated and peeing more often, my left nipple is still sensitive when touched/knocked which I don’t usually have past 4DPO, I am now 6DPO so fingers crossed! What are your symptoms?

I bought a pack of 5 CB tests on Amazon, opened the box and pleasantly surprised to find 6 tests in there. :lol:

I’ve ordered more (they’ll arrive tomorrow), so I’ll let you know if it’s a one of or not. Also, they’re on special offer so a box of 5 CB tests are only £12 now, saving £5+.

Hope you're all OK! :2ww:

@Sugar10 I have no symptoms yet, but only 3dpo! BBT has risen two days in a row now so looking like I definitely ovulated!

Is it normal to not have very much CM at this point? I can't remember what a luteal phase should be like for the life of me :think:

@Cookie517, Are you using FF to chart your BBT? They should give CH on 3DPO to confirm ovulation.
Everyone is so different when it comes to CM so I can't really judge. Post ovulation I don't tend to see much at all. :)

@RainbowMama I'm using the Premom app and I'm still waiting for it to mark my baseline to confirm! But I'm keeping my fingers crossed that things appear to be going in the right direction.

Ahh thank you! Probably quite normal for minimal CM then!

What is CH?

@RainbowMama
I have heavy boobs, horrible bloating, and feel nauseous... but all could be in my head or ready for period! Think I’m 9/10 dpo, but it’s too early for me to test yet. I did this morning and it was negative.
That’s a good deal on the tests! I’ll have a look. I only have first response ones and some cheap ones.
@Cookie517 yea looks like you ovulated so fingers crossed for you.

Crosshairs. It's FF's way of confirming you've ovulated. I only really use PreMom to rate my tests and even then it seems to change every minute. :lol: I'd be tempted to put your temps into FF and see whether they give you the cross hairs and confirm ovulation. Fingers crossed lovely, here's to a two week wait that flies by and a :bfp: at the end of it.

@Sugar10, Ooo they do sound like promising symptoms! Remember, it's entirely possible for an egg to implant as late as 12DPO so you're far from out yet! <3

Does anyone wear a heart rate trackable, such as an iWatch or FitBit?
Just wondering what your resting HR looks like in your two week wait, because I'm a nosy cow. :lol:

@Sugar10 I might be but it might also just be AF symptoms. It's annoying theyre pretty much identical hahaha

@RainbowMama I have a fitbit but tbh I've just started tracking so no discernable pattern yet :)

What even are very early pregnancy symptoms anyway? I'm going mad x

Crosshairs. It's FF's way of confirming you've ovulated. I only really use PreMom to rate my tests and even then it seems to change every minute. :lol: I'd be tempted to put your temps into FF and see whether they give you the cross hairs and confirm ovulation. Fingers crossed lovely, here's to a two week wait that flies by and a :bfp: at the end of it.

@Sugar10, Ooo they do sound like promising symptoms! Remember, it's entirely possible for an egg to implant as late as 12DPO so you're far from out yet! <3
Thankyou , yes I have never had early BFPs anyway. So I’ll try and hang on but likely test daily haha!
Also - I have been having cramps, but not sure about that being a positive thing or not.

@RainbowMama I have a Fitbit. Don’t think my heart rates changes much , but haven’t paid much attention to it. :)

Thankyou , yes I have never had early BFPs anyway. So I’ll try and hang on but likely test daily haha!
Also - I have been having cramps, but not sure about that being a positive thing or not.
Cramps are very common in early pregnancy so it could be :) xx

@Sugar10, A rise in resting HR in your 2ww is a sign of pregnancy. I remember in one of my last successful pregnancies - it's why I tested. :lol:

IM FINALLY ON CD1 yaaay although I feel like death warmed up.

Does bbt have to be literally immediately before you move or if you consistently did it like 3 seconds after would that still work? I say this because my alarm clock is a child who is in a cot in the same room and she wakes me, I could potentially grab her and do it then. Would that make a difference? Xx

IM FINALLY ON CD1 yaaay although I feel like death warmed up.

Does bbt have to be literally immediately before you move or if you consistently did it like 3 seconds after would that still work? I say this because my alarm clock is a child who is in a cot in the same room and she wakes me, I could potentially grab her and do it then. Would that make a difference? Xx
You literally have to do it when You wake up immediately hun. No movement at all. I put my thermometer under my pillow ready lol xx

I woke up soaked this morning and feel exhausted. Not sure what’s going on! Could be my blood levels as they sometimes drop (due to medication and other issues!) or something else! promised myself I wouldn’t symptom spot , but when you get to this stage it’s so difficult!
I tested this morning - negative. I’m 11dpo. I don’t think I usually get positives until 14dpo, so not sure why I’m bothering!
I’m due on around the 6th.

@LuckyLaura, Sorry to hear AF got you. @Clarkecharm is right, you have to do it very first thing without moving anywhere. If your child wakes at odd times during the night it might skew the temperatures a bit, but just make sure you've had at least 3 hours solid sleep. <3

@Clarkecharm, I do that too - Under my pillow, although most mornings I wake up and it's fallen behind the headboard! :lol:

@Sugar10, Do you have diabetes? I must admit I have been waking up rather warm too. Let's hope it's our progesterone levels are through the roof and we're just waiting for a :bfp:. Implantation can occur as late as 12DPO, so here's hoping you've just got a later implanter. <3

AFM, My second box of CB arrived. Only 5 in that box. :lol: Oh well, they're on offer and £12.99 for FIVE CB tests isn't actually all that bad at all. :)
7DPO and have been having a dry mouth, sore throat and feeling of warmth. I wish we could check our progesterone levels at home. :)

@LuckyLaura sorry I realise I may have sounded insensitive then, with saying great about CD1, sorry I read it as you wanted to start your cycle - apologies! Hopefully this is the cycle for your BFP :)

@RainbowMama no I don’t have diabetes, but I do suffer with anemia.. but the sweats are usually hormone related for me so hoping this is a positive sign. I’ve also felt shaky and clammy today as if my blood sugar was low.
But we shall see what happens in the next few days....

Not sure where any of you are from, but I’m just getting ready to watch the England football game. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back