✨ July Testing Thread ✨

I’ve deliberately put that off…. Lol, 7 days and counting…. Not sure when to order as I don’t want to not be able to resist. :lol:

hahah I’ll be the same :) have some cheap tests for now

@Sugar10 thank you! I've not had this in such a long time that I've forgotten what it all feels like! :think:

@RainbowMama how lovely!! <3 I guess I wouldn't have a choice but to cope haha! All joking aside though, I would love absolutely any baby/babies with all I had <3

Fingers crossed for us all ladies! Showering you all in baby dust!

Hey ladies, hope your all well! I need your beady eyes please!

Here are my opks! can anyone tell me when they think I peaked? I had egg white CM sun mon & tues. Nothing so far today! Felt really off today with very low twinges and pain with sore boobs. Too early I know but still felt yucky xxx

any advice gratefully received xxx

48815BE5-BEC0-4BB0-BF35-6DB87F337C6C.png 93AFF61E-299B-4603-80ED-79C26DE2386A.jpeg

So AF finally came around.
Can I be put down for the 30th please?
I’m also starting BBT so if anyone has any tips, I would appreciate it!

Hey ladies, hope your all well! I need your beady eyes please!

Here are my opks! can anyone tell me when they think I peaked? I had egg white CM sun mon & tues. Nothing so far today! Felt really off today with very low twinges and pain with sore boobs. Too early I know but still felt yucky xxx

any advice gratefully received xxx

View attachment 93146 View attachment 93147

I’m not sure someone else may have some help with this :)

So AF finally came around.
Can I be put down for the 30th please?
I’m also starting BBT so if anyone has any tips, I would appreciate it!

I think rainbowmama will be able to help you with this. Fingers crossed for you xx

Oh - I caved and tested today!! Big mistake. :( I’m useless! There seems to be a faint line , but I had evaps on these last month I don’t trust it, unless it’s very obvious! Argh. I’m 5 days off AF due.

@Clarkecharm happy belated birthday!

@Cookie517 yaaay finally the wait is hopefuly over.

In approximately 1 hour we will be into July and I am so pumped. I spoke to my husband tonight and he's definitely up for starting ttc this month as planned. Typically my AF is due today and hasn't arrived...and I have 33 day cycles so I'm actually maybe not even going to be due a period within July

Typically the one after this one shows its ugly face is actually my daughters 3rd birthday on 3rd August so I'm hoping by this one being a day or two late it pushes back the next one haha

Can I be put down for the 31st July as that'll be 12 dpo hopefully for me :) I never normally test before my period is due but screw it hahha x

Just quickly as I’m off to bed, @Clarkecharm id say 28th you peaked, most likely ovulated 29th. Have you been charting your temperature? It’s a better indicator and none of those tests are positive either unfortunately, so I am mostly guessing lovely. ♥️

I’ll add you now @Eve M, sorry AF got you but fingers crossed for this cycle!

It’s my brothers birthday today, big 4-0. a stark reminder my stupid body is running out of time.

@Eve M welcome! Fingers crossed for your bfp :pray:

@Sugar10 I hope it's the start of a bfp for you! :pray:

@Clarkecharm I've not used those LH tests before so I'm really not sure! Hopefully someone can shed some light for you. However symptoms sound promising!

@RainbowMama sending you lots of love, never say never! Our body's are amazing <3

I'm 2dpo, confirmed with LH strips, horrible symptoms :sick: and BBT started to rise today (hope it continues for the 3 day 6 day thing!). Feels so amazing to finally be able to say "dpo" :2ww::cheer:

Good luck Cookies , and thanks , hopefully but will test in a couple of days and see. I don’t usually get a positive until after my period is due so I really need to hold off testing.

Have some symptoms that could be either , so will have to wait.

Good luck to everyone :)

I’m 5DPO and Amazon delivered some tests to me today, I’ve got 4 FRER & 5 CB +. CB Early did me dirty last cycle, so I’m in no hurry to use them again. :lol:

Just quickly as I’m off to bed, @Clarkecharm id say 28th you peaked, most likely ovulated 29th. Have you been charting your temperature? It’s a better indicator and none of those tests are positive either unfortunately, so I am mostly guessing lovely. ♥️

I’ll add you now @Eve M, sorry AF got you but fingers crossed for this cycle!
That’s what I thought. No I haven’t done temp as I’ve been on 2 weeks holiday. You remember me saying? Didn’t plan on doing LH tests either today be honest lol but just couldn’t resist lol. So much for taking a month off lol xx
I think I have definitely ovulated now though as LH test are non existent.

Nipples are quite sore. I’ll test as though I ovulated on those days!

@LuckyLaura Thankyou hun xxx

25C12F07-EA85-4E55-B5B1-D3FFE6D00AB9.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back