✨ July Testing Thread ✨

rainbowmama - Glad the scan went well :)

Peanut - have you tested again? Hope you get a positive soon.

think I have had a positive ovulation test, I’ll try and upload a pic .. x x

Positive ovulation test? Knew I was around the fertile few days.. missed testing for a couple days though. . So we will see :)

41ED362C-BABD-4D78-8C72-0459C7BCC0F1.jpeg

@Clarkecharm harm, Happy birthday!! <3 Hope you get BD! I'm not too far behind the 4-0, a scary time!

@PeanutButter, What tests have they done so far? Do you know your TSH level? I have had so many blood tests, I can't count. A few red flags which I hope to get addressed in August when I go back to the gynaecologist. <3

@Sugar10, thank you! It is a sigh of relief but it leaves my miscarriages unexplained so far. I'd probably count that as positive, technically the test line isn't quite as dark as the control line BUT it really isn't far off. Have you tested again? You will peak very quickly! <3

Not even near my peak (I'm CD12) and that's okay. I don't usually peak until CD14-15. :lol:

Last edited:
Witch showed up on time :( but passed a few larger than normal clots so still unsure if it was a chemical.
I have no idea what level it is x
Rainbow what is your blood like? Easy to get out for testing? Ive never been diagnosed with anything but when TTC my first after about 4mcs went for a blood test and the nurse asked me if I had sticky blood I was like what? She said my blood was very thick and hard to get out. Then with my daughter I took baby aspirin purely from that comment and she stuck :)

Witch showed up on time :( but passed a few larger than normal clots so still unsure if it was a chemical.
I have no idea what level it is x
Rainbow what is your blood like? Easy to get out for testing? Ive never been diagnosed with anything but when TTC my first after about 4mcs went for a blood test and the nurse asked me if I had sticky blood I was like what? She said my blood was very thick and hard to get out. Then with my daughter I took baby aspirin purely from that comment and she stuck :)
Sorry to hear that :( maybe just a heavier period , try not to assume the worst. It’s so easy though isn’t it.
Hopefully soon for you :)

I take blood thinners for a previous clot , so I have heavy periods sometimes naturally.

I’ve taken aspirin in the past for pregnancy too - before I had the clot. And I’ll be staying on my thinners (just safer ones) if I have a successful pregnancy this time x

@clarkeharm, Happy birthday!! <3 Hope you get BD! I'm not too far behind the 4-0, a scary time!

@PeanutButter, What tests have they done so far? Do you know your TSH level? I have had so many blood tests, I can't count. A few red flags which I hope to get addressed in August when I go back to the gynaecologist. <3

@Sugar10, thank you! It is a sigh of relief but it leaves my miscarriages unexplained so far. I'd probably count that as positive, technically the test line isn't quite as dark as the control line BUT it really isn't far off. Have you tested again? You will peak very quickly! <3

Not even near my peak (I'm CD12) and that's okay. I don't usually peak until CD14-15. :lol:
Haven’t had chance to test again but looking at how I’ve been over the last few days I would say I’ve ovulated, so it’s a waiting game now. :)

Hope everyone’s doing ok.
Not sure when I’m due on exactly , But it’s towards the end of the month / start of next month. I used to have 28 days cycles to the day, but mays was a week late. So we will see.

Ladies I finally got my peak!!! 60 days after Mirena was removed and I've got a very strong positive LH test. I'm honestly so happy I could cry :dance: finally, FINALLY going to have my first TWW! I'm so so excited! My body is working again!

@RainbowMama can you put me down for 12th July please?

Thank you! X20210627_181949.jpg

@PeanutButter, Did you get a :bfp:? They usually have issues taking my blood because I have poor vein access apparently :lol:, Otherwise no real issues. I have a blood circulation problem too, so not always can they actually get the blood out anyway.

@Sugar10, Good luck in your 2ww!

@Cookie517, Wooo hoooo! <3 Thats brilliant news! I'll add you for the 12th.

As for me - Officially 1DPO. Woop woop. This surge lasted over 8 long hours! :lol: Fingers crossed it's a good sign.

I don't know why, but when I first got my positive on Friday I was super emotional and tearful. Has anyone else felt the same? <3

I don't know why, but when I first got my positive on Friday I was super emotional and tearful. Has anyone else felt the same? <3

I've felt the same today! Feels almost like when I got my bfp when I was TTC our first <3 I think it's because I really truly thought that PCOS would rule it all and I'm so relieved!

How about you?

@PeanutButter, Did you get a :bfp:? They usually have issues taking my blood because I have poor vein access apparently :lol:, Otherwise no real issues. I have a blood circulation problem too, so not always can they actually get the blood out anyway.

@Sugar10, Good luck in your 2ww!

@Cookie517, Wooo hoooo! <3 Thats brilliant news! I'll add you for the 12th.

As for me - Officially 1DPO. Woop woop. This surge lasted over 8 long hours! :lol: Fingers crossed it's a good sign.
When this month? No witch showed up :( gutted.
My circulation isnt good either always getting numb fingers and blue lips.

Fx for you ladies this month x

@Cookie517, I’m glad it’s not just me! ツ

@PeanutButter, It’s just the way you said you weren’t sure if it was a chemical. That’s like what I have, I have Raynauds. You might want to go and have a few tests, particularly the cyanosed lips, never a good sign.

Fingers crossed for us all this month. I want some lovely July :bfp: (s)! ♥️

Is it normal to feel so rubbish when ovulating? :sick:
I had backache aaaaaaall night and just felt generally puffy and PMS-y.
Also. I'm feeling the pain both sides. Does this mean I'm ovulating both sides? Or is it just normal? As much as I'd be sooo grateful to fall pregnant - the idea of twins terrifies me!!! :shock:

Is it normal to feel so rubbish when ovulating? :sick:
I had backache aaaaaaall night and just felt generally puffy and PMS-y.
Also. I'm feeling the pain both sides. Does this mean I'm ovulating both sides? Or is it just normal? As much as I'd be sooo grateful to fall pregnant - the idea of twins terrifies me!!! :shock:
I seem to recall some cramping around ovulation. Not just on one side either. Fingers crossed it’s all a good sign for you x

Ive ordered some tests so I can be prepared in a few days.. if I can wait that long haha :)

I’ve deliberately put that off…. Lol, 7 days and counting…. Not sure when to order as I don’t want to not be able to resist. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back