• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

✨ July Testing Thread ✨

@LuckyLaura, Sorry to hear AF got you. @Clarkecharm is right, you have to do it very first thing without moving anywhere. If your child wakes at odd times during the night it might skew the temperatures a bit, but just make sure you've had at least 3 hours solid sleep. <3

@Clarkecharm, I do that too - Under my pillow, although most mornings I wake up and it's fallen behind the headboard! :lol:

@Sugar10, Do you have diabetes? I must admit I have been waking up rather warm too. Let's hope it's our progesterone levels are through the roof and we're just waiting for a :bfp:. Implantation can occur as late as 12DPO, so here's hoping you've just got a later implanter. <3

AFM, My second box of CB arrived. Only 5 in that box. :lol: Oh well, they're on offer and £12.99 for FIVE CB tests isn't actually all that bad at all. :)
7DPO and have been having a dry mouth, sore throat and feeling of warmth. I wish we could check our progesterone levels at home. :)
I’m glad I’m not the only one! Will be temping next month if need be. I’ve had very sore boobs and cramping today and just so lethargic and thirsty. Here’s hoping for BFPS for us all! Xx

@Clarkecharm .. ohhh!! Sorry. But I’m so thrilled England won and are though! :) my boys will be so happy they can watch the game on weds!

I’ve had loads of “ signs “ but I’m lost with my symptoms after the MC in April, it’s all over the place. But fingers crossed for us all ! :)
I’ll probably test again tomorrow - I’m rubbish at will power haha. :)

@Clarkecharm & @RainbowMama that's what I thought I was just hoping everyone would be like naah it's fine hahaha ill try my best with the bbt and not let it stress me then cuz it is what it is- I obviously need to respond to my girls x

@RainbowMama I just realised what you'd said about your CB purchase before...thats class to get 6 hahah shame they didn't make that mistake in all of the batches but who cares , when you're a poas addiction I'm sure every little helps hahaha

@Sugar10 so sorry to hear about your BFN but hopefully it's just too early to pick anything up. Definitely keep us updated. You're not insensitive at all so don't worry xx We had kinda started ttc but not really trying very hard btw then my husband had wanted to wait a bit longer until July so I was just waiting for my CD1 so we can officially be in cycle1! I'm very happy its here apart from the obvious sucky parts of bleeding and feeling like crap.

@Sugar10 I'm from Northern Ireland and also don't really follow football but yay, glad you are happy :) it really is the little things in life that make a big difference x

@Clarkecharm .. ohhh!! Sorry. But I’m so thrilled England won and are though! :) my boys will be so happy they can watch the game on weds!

I’ve had loads of “ signs “ but I’m lost with my symptoms after the MC in April, it’s all over the place. But fingers crossed for us all ! :)
I’ll probably test again tomorrow - I’m rubbish at will power haha. :)
I’m happy they won too lol. Think I’ll start testing soon prob Tuesday I’ll only be 7dpo ish lol xx

I’m 12 dpo (ish) tested today - negative :( I don’t know why I do it! I am always around CD 28-32 when I get a positive.
But anyway, haven’t had a normal cycle since the MC so I don’t know exactly when I’m due on but it’s around the 6th.

What is your LH supposed to do during the luteal phase? I'm 5dpo, and obvs got an issue with poas addiction haha!

Obviously negative HCG.

But my LH is also pretty low, is that normal? Bad sign? Good sign?

@Cookie517 I think LH goes down after ovulation? But someone will be able to confirm. Im glad I’m not the only one that tests too early hahaha.
I am around 10-12dpo, I got an almost positive Ovulation test so know roughly when I did. I have ordered some more tests, I will test daily now until one thing or the other happens! Haha

@Sugar10 I'd forgotten how addictive it is! Ooo thats exciting! I hope you get your bfp soon! <3

What is your LH supposed to do during the luteal phase? I'm 5dpo, and obvs got an issue with poas addiction haha!

Obviously negative HCG.

But my LH is also pretty low, is that normal? Bad sign? Good sign?
Your LH is meant to disappear once you’ve ovulated lovely. I know once I have ovulated, I get nothing lol probably won’t get a positive until 8dpo at the earliest lovely. Good luck xx

Hi Ladies, hope you've all been keeping well.
I'm sorry I've been MIA the past few days, my Fiancé was involved in a serious car crash on Saturday. He is very lucky to be alive but we're still very much in shock. He's physically still aching / sore but is extremely lucky to get away with only two deep cuts which have eventually dried up - they stayed open for hours.

I'm 9DPO, nothing much on tests. Certainly nothing that is making me think I've got a :bfp:, you know, the usual indenty, shadow type lines, although my LH is going up, some women can and do have a secondary surge just before AF.

@RainbowMama sorry to hear that, glad he is ok and recovering!

I have some first response and clear blue tests arriving today. Negative on a cheapie this morning. :(
Hopefully in a few days will know one way or the other.
Boobs are very sore today ... could mean anything!
X

I've had a busy day out. It's now 9DPO evening and I've tested with a FRER and a Easy@Home. I see VVFL on both. Here's hoping after the week we've had that cycle 38 is our happily ever after.

@RainbowMama ooo that is very exciting !! Fingers crossed for your BFP, you very much deserve it.
Do you have any symptoms?
my tests have arrived. I’m technically due AF tomorrow, so we will see. I’ve not had a hint of a positive so far! :( :(

Hi! I love reading up on everyone’s journey. I just try not to hop in too often or I become obsessed lol. This is why I don’t usually post, or ask for a test date to be added.

Just curious if anyone happened to know the sensitivity of First Response Digital. It seems they have a “new” gold one. I bought the test within the last three months, but I don’t remember it being labeled as the gold one. Nothing on the wrapper says anything special about it.

I of course tested too early, and am hoping it was just way too high in sensitivity.

My last period was June 1st, according to my app, my average cycle is 34 days, so July 8/9 should be my next period.....meaning I tested too early. However, my last two have been 32 days, and my last pregnancy was detected on CD 32. However, after I miscarried in December, I can’t seem to figure out my “new” system.

I also have had spotting the last two and a half days....which seems kind of suspiciously early. TMI warning, It’s been everything from light pink mixed with CM, to bright red, but not dark mixed with CM, and brown. Not even enough for a panty liner. I also have other “symptoms” but what’s new and who doesn’t lol. I am pretty convinced this is not my period, but I don’t know whether or not I am being silly.

Any and all advice always appreciated. Thank you in advance!

Last edited:
@Fsb676 - your last cycle was June 1st you mean?
Not much different to me, you’re only a week ahead. I'm cycle day 27 today. My last pregnancy I got a positive result cycle day 31, and before that it’s been 34+.. so don’t hold out hope - likely just testing too early!

Don’t know that the gold tests are sorry! :)

@Fsb676 - your last cycle was June 1st you mean?
Not much different to me, you’re only a week ahead. I'm cycle day 27 today. My last pregnancy I got a positive result cycle day 31, and before that it’s been 34+.. so don’t hold out hope - likely just testing too early!

Don’t know that the gold tests are sorry! :)
Yes, I did mean June 1st :)

Thanks for the reply! Good to know every pregnancy can be quite different as far as which day a BFP is detected.

Sometimes I’m just so overwhelmed with way over thinking everything, it helps to see everyone here and all the friendliness. Hope you get your next BFP soon! :)

AF due today, no sign . And negative test :(
Not very hopeful now :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back