✨❤️✨November Testing Thread✨❤️✨

@Fsb676 hope you’re ok and hope to see you back soon too xxx

Last edited:
I’ve started a thread in first trimester just incase all goes well for me and anyone else.
Apologies if it’s too early. ❤️ And if it’s not useful I’ll leave it until a later date! :)

@RainbowMama, sorry to hear this :( line getting lighter doesn't necessarily mean bad news. But I guess you've had enough bad experiences to know though :sad: sending hugs x

Hope you’re ok @RainbowMama xx sending positive wishes.

I don’t think this is ending well for me either. I’ve had light tests still, zero progression, and brown discharge today.
Let myself get slightly excited too :( :(

Aw..I hate to see this. I was hopeful for you guys. So sorry ):

I feel so broken.
Brown discharge and some pink/red today. Cramps.
None of this can be good, no matter how hopeful I try and stay.
I’m going to take a few days / weeks out. Be back soon x

I feel so broken.
So sorry to hear this xxx

I feel so broken.
Really sorry to hear this. This sounds like a chemical pregnancy. Sending lots of love and hope <3

I feel so broken.
So sorry sugar :( sending big big hugs xx

Came home early from work today as I just can’t focus and I’m bleeding. So me and my partner are so broken, devastated.
any advice would be appreciated? should I test to see if it’s negative? Did anyone just carrying on trying after this, I hope we catch next cycle, it’s taken us 7 months from the M/C to conceive this one. :(
My sister had a baby two Days ago too (which I’m obviously pleased about) but just makes me feel sad too! :(

Still taking a break, but just popped in quick. (Kind of an oxymoron) I was so happy to see so many BFPs at the same time! I’m so sorry for the losses though, as I see a few positives have taken a sad turn. It completely just breaks my heart. Praying for you both! I wish I had stuck around to be part of the happy part. :( Lots of hugs, and DM me if you need to chat. <3 I’ll probably pop in again to see how everyone is doing. <3

@Fsb676 hello. Nice to hear from you!
i am devastated, but we will keep trying. I’m currently bleeding but not heavy. But I do have cramps. :( we were so excited too. Was the Perfect Christmas present.
hope to see you back soon, and hopefully we have positive news
Xxx

Last edited:
@Fsb676 hello. Nice to hear from you!
i am devastated, but we will keep trying. I’m currently bleeding not not heavy. But I do have cramps. :( we were so excited too. Was the Perfect Christmas present.
hope to see you back soon, and hopefully we have positive news
Xxx

This is exactly like me last year. We found out on the 30th…even had the same due date…August 6th, and three days before Christmas we found out that it was a missed miscarriage. I didn’t miscarry for another month, like January 25th. The wait was agony. I’m so sorry that you are going through the same thing. I know the feeling of the holidays, and the Christmas present. Praying for you! <3

I’m so sorry Sugar. I’m here if you need me, more than willing to help support you through this.

My miscarriage officially started on Tuesday 30th November, I’ve been through this now 16 times, I know when I’m about to miscarry which is a blessing but also a curse. We’re beyond devastated and this is only 2 weeks before our first loss together, last December.

Hey ladies, sorry I’ve been a little quiet.
I got my :bfp: but this morning my bbt has also dropped dramatically too. So I’m expecting to miscarry again. This will be my 5th one this year. I hate knowing the tell tail signs. I’ve got my mum staying for a week from tomorrow so I’m going to take some time out for a few days.

Im so sorry @Sugar10 & @RainbowMama, truly!

I’ve started a Dec thread if anyone would like to join!

Take care ladies xxxx

@Fsb676 Thankyou, aw the same due date too.
Hope we all get our sticky ones soon.

@RainbowMama Thankyou , I hope you are ok? Been thinking about you. How cruel for us, I thought how lovely we had our bfps finally. So sorry for your loss.

@Clarkecharm aw you had your BFP too?! You may not be out? I hope you’re ok. I’ve joined over on December testing.

Feels such a shame for us all. :( xxx

Awww, guys, I am so sorry! So many BFPs….I was convinced I was going to get mine this month….I didn’t, but I had a really strange cycle. I was thinking what fun it would be to all be in the same thread together! I’m still taking a break till January, but wanted to stick around to support you guys through all this! @RainbowMama @Clarkecharm @Sugar10 I am so very sorry for your losses. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rania89
Back