✨❤️✨November Testing Thread✨❤️✨

Here we go again ladies :)
I feel disheartened every month when we don’t have a BFP, but we’re not going to stop trying yet. I think we are contacting the doctor this month too to see if we have any issues.

I’ll test around the 26th.

I’m out roll on cycle 12. Hope everyone’s ok! Just off to get my flu jab then off to work xx

Hello all, hope everyone is well.

I had my period last month in the end… 5 days late! Urgh.

This will be our 4th month of trying. Got a positive ovulation test yesterday! Fingers crossed this is our month. Testing will be around 20th x

I’m 1dpo, finally in the 2ww... never get my hopes up these days, but I guess we never know what can happen. :)
How’s everyone doing?
Two weeks until I’m going to put my Xmas tree up , very excited ! X

Hey ladies.

By the end of this week, I’ll be in my fertile period and on holiday as it happens too. So keeping everything crossed. Got major back ache today though.

I’m thinking of doing my tree today as I’m on my own at home

How is everyone else?

Ah I forgot to add myself to this! FET egg donor, OTD is 24th (12dp5dt) but I cheated & tested yday only 5dp5dt and to our shock its good news :dance::bfp:

Hello ladies <3

@Clarkecharm, could you add me down for the 25th? I am currently 5DPO & 6 DPT (trigger, not transfer). This is my second Clomid round. Here's hoping! Baby dust to all. <3

Last edited:
Hi everyone!
I've not joined your thread before, but used PF avidly during my first pregnancy and TTC in 2017. Gave birth to my little boy in July 2018.

Ive just got my BFP after over 2 years of trying! Due 1st August 2022.

Would love to have a support network on here like I did in my previous pregnancy,so hope you don't mind me butting in your testing thread!

Good luck everyone and I hope to have some people joining me with an August 2022 baby x

Can I join in? I’ll be testing 29th!

we aren’t actively trying but we did dtd around when I’d expect to ovulate so let’s see what happens! I’m on cycle day 22 / 8ish DPO and I’m exhausted with spots which isn’t typical for me xxx

@Jezby congratulations :)

@JemRose also congratulations! I really wanted to avoid another august due date as two of my sons are a week apart in august! But as we’ve been trying a few months I’d welcome a BFP :) hopefully some of us will be joining you :)

@Aprilxxx I’m also CD 22, 7/8dpo, and so far just bloating and heavier boobs, which could be either. I’ve no clear signs of AF so god knows. Only thing I have going is regular cycles, so I’ll know by Cd 28 / 29 one way or another. So not long. Would be an amazing Xmas prezzie , we’ve had a tough year with various things. :)

@JemRose also congratulations! I really wanted to avoid another august due date as two of my sons are a week apart in august! But as we’ve been trying a few months I’d welcome a BFP :) hopefully some of us will be joining you :)

@Aprilxxx I’m also CD 22, 7/8dpo, and so far just bloating and heavier boobs, which could be either. I’ve no clear signs of AF so god knows. Only thing I have going is regular cycles, so I’ll know by Cd 28 / 29 one way or another. So not long. Would be an amazing Xmas prezzie , we’ve had a tough year with various things. :)

How are you doing sugar? When will you be testing? <3

Wes should know around the same time then! Lots of baby dust to you.

I’m feeling moody and tired. Moody is typical but not the tired part. I don’t want to think to much about it but it’s hard isn’t it xxx

@Aprilxxx yea we should know around the same time ! :)

@RainbowMama hey, I’m doing ok... if I had tests in the house is be testing now! :) but I don’t , sooooooo I’m trying to hold off. But will possibly cave this week and order some. AF due around Sunday. x

Woke up with cramp which is so typical 1 week before AF gets here:(
Not getting my hopes up xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rania89
Back