✨❤️✨November Testing Thread✨❤️✨

Had some brown stuff today so think AF is on its way..
Need to learn not to test early as I hate the false hope with faint lines and then disappointment! :(
Hope to join you all at some point with a BFP x

@Sunrise212 feel in shock to be honest. Soon as I see brown I was convinced my AF was arriving! but I have had nausea these last few days which makes sense now.
Im now feeling so anxious and worrying something must be wrong as I’ve had brown discharge.
Due date is 6th august by the app, but I’ll have a c-section in July. (All being well that is!) still early days.

Is there a July / august due date thread? Does anyone know?
probably jumping the gun here , sorry x x x
I haven’t seen one, we should probably make one! I’m feeling very exhausted. I fell asleep at 7:30pm last night, very unlike me and my partner had to do our little ones routine when it was supposed to be my turn (we take it in turns). Felt very guilty.

Oh my goodness! Congratulations Sugar and Rainbow! Great news :)
@JemRose are your Jemma from PF July Mums? It's Ashleigh :p I'm also due in April xx

Hey ladies, how are we all. We’ll I’m currently 5dpo at the mo. Not sure if it’s coincidental but my cuppa tasted funny to me this morning and I have excessive thirst too. Could this be the first signs? I do hope so xx
Hope it’s the start for you :)
My taste has totally changed already. Usually an early tell take sign for me x

OMG!
After my little moan, thought I’d test because they’d arrived. And this! Is this real? My FRER is slightly darker in real life but still faint. But it was dilute urine too as it’d only been an hour I think.

View attachment 93473

Wooooo! Congratulations! <3 Sending sticky baby dust.

Not a great update from me I’m afraid, tests haven’t progressed, FRER are lighter. I’m about to have my 16th miscarriage, and just like last year - Right before Christmas.

Congrats Sugar!! Seeing all these bfps is nice :)

Rainbow ): I’m sorry

Omg @Sugar10 amazing! Congratulations, what a shock that must have been after thinking AF had arrived.

@RainbowMama I'm so sorry, I hope more than anything that you get your baby <3

I'm 12dpo today, still bfn. I had some very light pink cm yesterday and a bit that was blood streaked, probably wouldn't have even noticed if I wasn't looking for it so it really was a small amount. Assumed AF was arriving but still nothing this morning. Really just a waiting game now!

@RainbowMama , thankyou!
could you get some bloods done instead? More reliable than the faintness on tests isn’t it. And you’re still really early, I don’t think I’ve ever gotten a BFP this early before actually, usually 16 - 7dpo. I really hope this sticks for you hun. You so deserve it x x x

@Shan92 do you have any tests? I’ve had brown , one time was pink, stuff for few days, only small amount, then BFP yesterday. I was 13 dpo.
and Thankyou!

@RainbowMama try not to worry. Definitely get bloods taken. Hope everything is ok <3.

@Sugar10 how exciting. I think I must be obsessed with testing :smile:. I’ve tested again this morning and the line appeared within seconds. I have been feeling nauseous, extremely tired and sore boobs. I’ve had some cramping but I remember this with my son. We are going to book a private scan for 8 weeks I think. Only 3 more weeks to wait!

@Sunrise212 ive tested again too :) line came up straight away but still really faint , I’m a week or so behind you so I know in a few days it’ll be darker. It’s not even been 24 hours since yesterday’s so it’s silly really! But I’ve ordered the digital with weeks on to arrive today. And some more FRER.
Oh that’s exciting! Right before Christmas! We are thinking of that too, but we will be 7 weeks, but I know you can still see something then so I think we will definitely do it.
I want to start a due date thread but don’t want to jinx it Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back