✨❤️✨November Testing Thread✨❤️✨

Wow amazing news @Sunrise212 ! We’re those tests taken on the same day? The strip is sooo faint? Then a blazing positive on a digital too!! :) exciting x x x

Wow amazing news @Sunrise212 ! We’re those tests taken on the same day? The strip is sooo faint? Then a blazing positive on a digital too!! :) exciting x x x
Thank you! And yes, both same day which I was shocked when I got a positive digital. They were about 4 hours apart. I just hope it sticks. We are going to get a private scan at 8 weeks for reassurance. Fingers crossed!

Sending baby dust to you all ❤️

Thoughts please ladies!

10DPO, top test done at 5pm, thought it was an indent. The rest were down at 10pm, just 5 hours later and the same brand appears to have progressed & there’s a very noticeable line on the easy at home. <3

5BD03257-EDD8-4A0B-9B43-287BF8FD8D5F.jpeg

Easy at home, 10pm, 11pm and midnight and the Clearblue Early around 00:14am. I have absolutely zero patience.
Surely these all can’t be faulty & indents? I successfully tested out the trigger at 4DPO and not even a hint of an indent on any of the EAH after.

So nervous & thank you!

B48C8292-CBD4-4206-9BE7-8BE19CDC4A26.jpeg 55937141-B201-43A4-BEEB-99440ABEF506.jpeg

Easy at home, 10pm, 11pm and midnight and the Clearblue Early around 00:14am. I have absolutely zero patience.
Surely these all can’t be faulty & indents? I successfully tested out the trigger at 4DPO and not even a hint of an indent on any of the EAH after.

So nervous & thank you!

View attachment 93466 View attachment 93467
Mine looked like those pink strips at 10dpo. It’s very hard to wait :) I really hope it gets darker for you!

So nervous & thank you!

View attachment 93466 View attachment 93467

Definitely looks positive! Maybe get a digital test? X

Definitely looks positive! Maybe get a digital test? X

Hey, congrats to you too! <3

I’ve got a digital, it’s the Clearblue early (10miu/ml) but I’ve tried them before and didn’t think much to them… so I’m waiting for the lines to be a bit darker until I use it. :lol:

Hey, congrats to you too! <3

I’ve got a digital, it’s the Clearblue early (10miu/ml) but I’ve tried them before and didn’t think much to them… so I’m waiting for the lines to be a bit darker until I use it. :lol:
I didn’t get a positive digi until like 13 dpo :) so definitely wait, but more cheap tests won’t hurt hehe

Wow @RainbowMama how exciting! So pleased to come on and see all this! :)

x x x

I don’t think mine will be positive, I’m 11dpo today, but last two days had sticky brown slightest amount, not there now. I’ve ordered some cheap tests , but not holding my breath!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back