✨❤️✨November Testing Thread✨❤️✨

I’ve been here before though, so not optimistic! I wouldn’t have tested if they hadn’t arrived today, but they had been delivered while I was at work. So thought why not! :) haha.
So pleased for you guys, and I’d love to be joining you! But if not, we just keep going :) :)

I’ve been here before though, so not optimistic! I wouldn’t have tested if they hadn’t arrived today, but they had been delivered while I was at work. So thought why not! :) haha.
So pleased for you guys, and I’d love to be joining you! But if not, we just keep going :) :)

When are you going to test next?

I have been testing the last couple of days and the lines haven’t got much darker. I just hope I don’t get a chemical pregnancy. Praying everything is ok :(

@Sunrise212 I’ll test again tomorrow! And every day until AF , or a strong BFP.
I wouldn’t worry about it going darker, what test are you using? And it depends on how dilute it is etc too. :)

@RainbowMama absolutely the best news I could have come back to. Huge congratulations!

I'm currently 9dpo on a whoopsy month, weren't meant to start trying again for a couple of months but hey ho. I've had some pinky looking cm this evening. Hoping it's not AF coming early and could be potential implantation :pray:

@RainbowMama absolutely the best news I could have come back to. Huge congratulations!

I'm currently 9dpo on a whoopsy month, weren't meant to start trying again for a couple of months but hey ho. I've had some pinky looking cm this evening. Hoping it's not AF coming early and could be potential implantation :pray:

Hey, thank you so much! Truth be told we’re still in huge disbelief, hoping the lines progress and to have successful betas.. but I can’t help but worry I had successful betas in Feb and still miscarried… :(

Not stressing about it & hehe, you might be joining us! Exciting! X

I’ve tested again this morning and my clear blue now says 2-3 weeks! <3. Feeling tired and also feel sick this morning. I didn’t have morning sickness with my son but I have a feeling I’ll not be lucky this time.

I feel totally different to when I was pregnant with my son! But as they say, no two pregnancies are the same.

how are you this morning @RainbowMama xx

B8C615FE-10D6-4115-8258-BDD81B975E97.jpeg

I’ve tested again this morning and my clear blue now says 2-3 weeks! <3. Feeling tired and also feel sick this morning. I didn’t have morning sickness with my son but I have a feeling I’ll not be lucky this time.

I feel totally different to when I was pregnant with my son! But as they say, no two pregnancies are the same.

how are you this morning @RainbowMama xx

View attachment 93470
That’s awesome!!! I have 2 boys and this is my first girl. I was so sick this time around where it was mild with my other 2. And my cravings were different. I was sure it was a girl before we even found out. But you never know! So exciting

10dpo today and bfn, I know it's common but I've never not had a bfp by 10dpo so I'm pretty sure I'm out. I'm expecting AF either tomorrow or Saturday. Will keep testing until it arrives though because I can't help myself :rotfl:

@Sunrise212 wow that’s good progress :)

@Shan92 I’m the same! I’m 12dpo, and AF due Saturday. I’ll be testing soon actually. Unless af has started already ..

I’ve just tested on cheapie and another hideous super faint line.
Also , found a digital I had stashed away, and it came up error!! Ffs!!! :mad:
I took it apart - no idea why, I’ve just seen others do it. What do they usually look like? Mine had two blue lines? 341188F2-59B8-40FF-963C-0CEC500F9D04.jpeg

65B8E9E8-84D3-4481-891D-5AA608A1E65A.jpeg This was the cheapie this a.m

Sorry guys , I’m assuming the lines mean nothing on a digital as I just googled! Guess I was just curious! haha.
Im just holding out hope I guess! I know AF will arrive in the next couple days :( :( but we do this to ourselves don’t we! :)

I can see something on that easy@home @Sugar10. Fingers crossed AF stays away.

11dpo today and just tested with a cheap strip test I picked up in home bargains. In my head I can see something but realistically I know it's just where the line 'should' be and it's another bfn. It's not an early response test so I'm going to see if I can pick one of those up today just to put my mind at rest! Can't believe I forgot how gruelling this was :roll:

Hey ladies, how are we all. We’ll I’m currently 5dpo at the mo. Not sure if it’s coincidental but my cuppa tasted funny to me this morning and I have excessive thirst too. Could this be the first signs? I do hope so xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back