♡ October 2020 mummies ♡

Oh bless you, hope you're OK! I'm sure its nothing to be worried about. I'm getting more aches and pains now - do you think it could be braxton hicks? I don't think I've had any yet, just feel more sort of round ligament pain. Take it easy and get your feet up x

Thank you. I’m not entirely sure. I feel the same lots of random aches and pains now. It’s just the period like ones that are worrying me. Obviously because of what we associate them with. Going to try abs and a soak in the bath this evening x

@PinkFlamingo Braxton hicks you can feel over your entire uterus, like if you tense all your muscles at once. They can hurt but usually don't, you'll be able to tell what they are because they come and go. Period cramps are more constant and usually a sign you're dehydrated, doing too much or just that baby is sitting really low and causing pains. I frequently have BH and period pains, they're all a part of the joys of pregnancy lol, don't stress.

How is everyone else doing? I think I have SPD but am not sure.. I don't know if its just general pregnancy aches or something more. If I walk more than a few steps I feel like my pubic bones are broken almost, its that bad. I never had anything like this last pregnancy so I think its more than just the normal pregnancy woes you'd expect. On the up side my back has actually not given me any trouble for a week now. :D

@WinterWolf Thank you for your reassurance. I’m getting all types of aches and pains now. Just think the period type ones are a lot more scary.
Sounds like your struggling a bit more with pains then me. You poor thing, hope you can find something to relieve it soon x

I’m getting a bit sore too...if I sit down for too long my vj gets really swollen haha! Baby is still really low too x

@Natalie8964 You should be fine x

@PinkFlamingo My nipples drip a lot if I give them a little squeeze but don’t do anything on their own yet. They’ve been like this since about 12wks though, but there’s a lot more now.

Only noticed today. Been sat at home just in pj top, no bra. Just had a few drip marks now and again. Nothing if I squeezed though x

@WinterWolf yeah I've read that it doesn't happen to everyone in pregnancy, but I get paranoid since its my dream to breastfeed and it seems to happen to everyone else! I guess there's always time x

@WinterWolf yeah I've read that it doesn't happen to everyone in pregnancy, but I get paranoid since its my dream to breastfeed and it seems to happen to everyone else! I guess there's always time x
I have never had any leakage in any of my pregnancies and have successfully breastfed 3 boys all til 11/12 months. I never leaked while breastfeeding either, so it doesn't indicate whether you will be able to breastfeed or not.

I have never had any leakage in any of my pregnancies and have successfully breastfed 3 boys all til 11/12 months. I never leaked while breastfeeding either, so it doesn't indicate whether you will be able to breastfeed or not.
Thank you for this Kanga! It makes me feel so much better. Its one thing reading statistics online but its lovely to hear it from a human with experience! Can I ask did you try and if so were you able to express any colostrum? X

@Natalie8964 My boobs looked the same the day I gave birth as the day I got pregnant. I was able to breastfeed and express colostrum, but admittedly I didn’t have a good milk supply. No idea why.

Leaky boobies in pregnancy is actually not very common for FTMs.

Thank you for this Kanga! It makes me feel so much better. Its one thing reading statistics online but its lovely to hear it from a human with experience! Can I ask did you try and if so were you able to express any colostrum? X
I didn’t try to express any colostrum, but I’m sure I possibly could have as I had a great supply after baby was born x

I breast fed my daughter until she weaned herself. I’ve never had leaky boobs and I couldn’t hand express any colostrum. My husband even tried to milk me when she wouldn’t latch :rotfl::rotfl:

I breast fed my daughter until she weaned herself. I’ve never had leaky boobs and I couldn’t hand express any colostrum. My husband even tried to milk me when she wouldn’t latch :rotfl::rotfl:
Omg this is hilarious!!! Thank you everyone I feel better now!

Aww lovely @PinkFlamingo - you’ll have to start the 3rd tri thread! Can’t actually believe we are moving into 3rd tri, I feel like it was only a month ago we were all finding out we were pregnant!!!

I’m 28+2 only just realised I’m in 3rd trimester now! :rotfl:

I keep getting numb tingling hands! I remember this being so annoying last time!

:O You’re in the third trimester already? That’s not allowed :rotfl: Where is the time going?? You’re only a month ahead of us! :O

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back