♡ October 2020 mummies ♡

It’s funny how you think in your head what your family will be and then sometimes it doesn’t work out that way, I am a great believer in everything happening for a reason though so am sure everything will turn out great! :angel:

Hope you get some help for your pain WinterWolf! 18 weeks is a long time to struggle! Fingers crossed you find a fab physio who will help :-o

@Xsarahh I haven’t tried the ball this time, might dig it out and see if it helps! Good idea.

@MrsLG thank you <3

@kj1 I’ve just seen about your son not been a big tv watcher. Winter only watches Little Baby Bum or nursery rhymes on Netflix/YouTube. She won’t watch any real shows or movies but will sit and watch songs for two hours if I let her lol

Hope everyone else is well. Is anyone still waiting to have their 20wk scan?

@WinterWolf I think I know every single word to every single song on all 6 episodes of Little Baby Bum...it haunts me in my sleep!

I have my 20 week scan on Wednesday :cheer:

Thread hopper here!

@WinterWolf I had bad SPD with my first and it came back at around 12ish weeks with my second. But this time around I was armed and ready to make it through! I avoided lifting anything (whenever possible obviously!). I felt bad for refusing to carry my DD1 (not always!) when she wanted to, but it did help. I think she was the heaviest thing I had to carry which would make the SPD flare up something bad! I quickly started sleeping with a pregnancy pillow between my legs and avoided sitting cross-legged, getting out/in of the car with legs closed, not wearing heels, etc.
Try it for a day and see if it helps! But the not lifting things worked really well for me.
I must say my second pregnancy was way harder on my body than my first.
Hope you will be able to manage the pain!x

@kj1 Omg me too. It’s chronic hahah

@Kitana Thanks for the advice, I already do all of that stuff except not carrying the toddler... I have been trying to put her down more but she’s at such a clingy stage!!

Second day of my little bubs being quite. I have felt movement but not much. Since starting to feel it I want to feel it all the time x

Second day of my little bubs being quite. I have felt movement but not much. Since starting to feel it I want to feel it all the time x
I still have days like this, it's impossible not to worry and I'm the same I just want to feel it all the time. I think realistically, it will be at least 24 weeks before we see consistent movement! We need to chill xx

I still have days like this, it's impossible not to worry and I'm the same I just want to feel it all the time. I think realistically, it will be at least 24 weeks before we see consistent movement! We need to chill xx

Think I’m just being greedy with it! Haha! But your right it’s hard not to worry and then of course google comes out! Sometimes a help, sometimes not so much x

Think I’m just being greedy with it! Haha! But your right it’s hard not to worry and then of course google comes out! Sometimes a help, sometimes not so much x
Oh me too, I'm obsessed with trying to feel movements! For me, they are most active when I'm relaxing laid in bed on an evening. I also sometimes find if I lay on my left side for a bit, then roll onto my back, they'll move around. I've only had a few occasions up to now where I've been like oh yeah that was a kick! And hubby cant feel anything from outside either. Think mine is very much cushioned by placenta xx

Oh me too, I'm obsessed with trying to feel movements! For me, they are most active when I'm relaxing laid in bed on an evening. I also sometimes find if I lay on my left side for a bit, then roll onto my back, they'll move around. I've only had a few occasions up to now where I've been like oh yeah that was a kick! And hubby cant feel anything from outside either. Think mine is very much cushioned by placenta xx

Exactly the same as me. I’ve never felt anything moving or standing. Always laying in bed or sitting down. Popping kind of feeling. Soon we’re be moaning they’re hurting our ribs with bigger kicks! Never satisfied! Ha x

Exactly the same as me. I’ve never felt anything moving or standing. Always laying in bed or sitting down. Popping kind of feeling. Soon we’re be moaning they’re hurting our ribs with bigger kicks! Never satisfied! Ha x
Yeah, sometimes it feels like popping, sometimes butterflies, sometimes a flip. The few times I've felt a strong kick, I smile so hard! Going to try and never moan when my baby kicks me lol! Xx

Yeah, sometimes it feels like popping, sometimes butterflies, sometimes a flip. The few times I've felt a strong kick, I smile so hard! Going to try and never moan when my baby kicks me lol! Xx

Haha! We both need to remember this conversation! X

I think you two will find your movements are also cushioned by your stomach muscles, as they're still doing their best to stay together. With baby 2 the muscles are weaker and they split apart early on, which is why we can feel movements from the outside already. :)

My bub was breach at my 20wk scan, she's flipped many times since then but is breach again right now, I can tell because she's dancing on my cervix lol, feels like a foot is going to pop out of there any minute!! So uncomfortable! I can't imagine how it feels to have a full term breach baby x_x

I think you two will find your movements are also cushioned by your stomach muscles, as they're still doing their best to stay together. With baby 2 the muscles are weaker and they split apart early on, which is why we can feel movements from the outside already. :)

My bub was breach at my 20wk scan, she's flipped many times since then but is breach again right now, I can tell because she's dancing on my cervix lol, feels like a foot is going to pop out of there any minute!! So uncomfortable! I can't imagine how it feels to have a full term breach baby x_x
This makes a lot of sense! I have been getting that feeling too - as if they are pressing down or kicking my cervix! I've just woke up and I'm laid on my left side and they're having a party in there this morning, I love it :) x

Something I've noticed since yesterday, that I dont exactly know how to explain.. when I get up, I feel sort of a heavyness/pressure in my vagina. I don't notice it when I'm sat down. Anyone else have this?!

Something I've noticed since yesterday, that I dont exactly know how to explain.. when I get up, I feel sort of a heavyness/pressure in my vagina. I don't notice it when I'm sat down. Anyone else have this?!

Weirdly enough yes, I've had this a few times this week. I've just put it down to how I've been sitting as it does go away after an hour or so of moving about and doing other things. It just feels... uncomfortable for a while. I know I'm a month behind you but I thought I'd mention it as I know exactly what you mean!

Yep I get that quite often!! Its a weaker version the same feeling I got in mid/late tri 3 when baby's big ol' head was pressing down.. Your baby must have wriggled down quite low. Especially if you're feeling movements way down there.

I've got a private scan in a couple of hours to find out if it is a boy or girl! I am soooo excited.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back