♡ October 2020 mummies ♡

So glad the scans are going well! I’m jealous of you all - mine feels like ages away yet!

Anybody else’s libido making a speedy return? Haha

Couldn’t resist adding the emoji...:bd:

Quite the opposite, mine disappeared without a trace and hasnt come back! Could think of nothing worse right now :rotfl: poor hubby. I'm just hormonal AF today, every single little thing is irritating me!

Same mines gone, don’t think it will ever return!! Hahahahahaha!!!!

Mine didn’t come back for a year after my son was born. I did it more out of pity than actually because I wanted to hahaha. Pregnancy does weird things to you! X

Mine didn’t come back for a year after my son was born. I did it more out of pity than actually because I wanted to hahaha. Pregnancy does weird things to you! X

oh dear! :rotfl:

I’ve been getting really unusual pain in my lower belly today, only thing I can think of is it’s from being poked around at my scan yesterday. Has anyone else been sore? X

I’ve been getting really unusual pain in my lower belly today, only thing I can think of is it’s from being poked around at my scan yesterday. Has anyone else been sore? X
I had a few niggles too. There were a couple of times during the scan she pressed really hard into my tummy and I'm sure I've read other ladies say they had some discomfort afterwards too! X

I had a few niggles too. There were a couple of times during the scan she pressed really hard into my tummy and I'm sure I've read other ladies say they had some discomfort afterwards too! X

That’s reassuring to hear, thank you. Hoping it’s better tomorrow x

I was really sore from my scan it lasted just the day after and then I was okay. Thankfully wasn’t sore after my repeat scan x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back