♡ October 2020 mummies ♡

Could she not wear them still? :)

Yeah she could, but I have sooo many clothes already lol. Actually due to Covid a lot of places aren’t doing change of mind refunds so she might have to haha

@kj1 Hahah, I'll keep my fingers crossed that your mothers' intuition isn't as rubbish as mine :rofl:

Congratulations @WinterWolf!

I have my scan in 2 days but I still have no idea whether I will find out the sex or not. I'm starting to feel like it's a girl but I don't know if that is just because that is what I would prefer... Maybe a compromise would be to ask for a look in the area without them saying??

@MammaOfMany I thought about doing this but I think I’d be annoyed afterwards that I hadn’t kept it a surprise OR found out for certain and would spend the next 20 weeks wanting to know for sure! X

I considered half finding out too but decided I'd rather know fully or not at all. It's super obvious at 20wks if you know what you're looking at on the screen anyway.

I considered half finding out too but decided I'd rather know fully or not at all. It's super obvious at 20wks if you know what you're looking at on the screen anyway.

Yeah that's what I'm kind of counting on, being able to tell for myself but not having a definitive sex to tell my husband who is the one who likes it to be a surprise. I just don't know still

I did see that :) Judging by your profile name though you're a pro and I'm a first timer...

Yes, plenty of experience yet sometimes it feels like every pregnancy is a new experience too.

I've been having regular scans because my previous rupture during labour for attempted vbac puts me as high risk.
In recent ones they did an anatomy check and couldn't see bladder no matter how long I went between, 2 weeks later went back and same thing, finally after an hour of moving around baby bladder filled up and all was fine.

Told my hubby, barely a minute in the belly and already a troublemaker, little *@#$

I've been having regular scans because my previous rupture during labour for attempted vbac puts me as high risk.
In recent ones they did an anatomy check and couldn't see bladder no matter how long I went between, 2 weeks later went back and same thing, finally after an hour of moving around baby bladder filled up and all was fine.

Told my hubby, barely a minute in the belly and already a troublemaker, little *@#$

Cheeky little lady! Definitely all girl :rotfl:

My first was like that and is still a little trouble maker lol

Glad all went well. Private scans are definitely better if you want to watch them just wriggle around. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back