•••November mummies 2016 - welcome to Tri 2•••

Sounds beautiful Miller! My two will have to share so can't really decorate too much and were in rented so not allowed to paint! However I'm planning to do canvases and decorate both sides of their room with personal things :) xxx

Awwww that will be lovely!!! Gives them both a bit of personal space that suits them individually xx

Aww Miller thats so exciting!! We move a lot with husbands work and will be moving in April so we haven't done much to ours...but we've done wall stickers! They're pretty cheap off Ebay and work so well!

Attachments

• 20160713_194942.jpg
    20160713_194942.jpg
    511.9 KB · Views: 14
Hey girls - sorry for radio silence, I've had my hands full with daughter, work, an exam, sciatica etc just had no time whatsoever!!

Im good, struggling with the heat and stuff. So much going on at once too! Still hoping to get our extension started in the next month so no decorating for me until probably after baby arrives...

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

No decorating for me either, awaiting mortgage acceptance so hopefully will be moved by time baby 2 is born. So much going on at once. I dread the thought of moving again, Its only been 12 months since I last moved! Haha x

We've all so much going on!! OH has decided the house needs a new kitchen before little miss arrives so that's getting done in September. Even though we are hoping to move this time next year it will make the house a bit more viewable so would rather it get done before she arrives so we can enjoy being a family. She's given us a bit of a kick up the backside haha!!

Had a shocking day at work today - came home at lunchtime for my own sanity plus to probably keep my job as I would have kicked off in a non productive way. So OH has taken me to order the pram to cheer me up!!! Xx

Last edited:
Aww Miller thats so exciting!! We move a lot with husbands work and will be moving in April so we haven't done much to ours...but we've done wall stickers! They're pretty cheap off Ebay and work so well!

Awwww thats really lovely!!! Xx

Last edited:
we are not decorating as its a rented house, I feel like we still have so much to organise that I don't know when we would have done it anyway. Glad to hear prettypea that all is ok and your just busy, I hear you with the heat we had a meeting at work today and everyone froze as I put the air con on high thinking everyone was feeling the heat like me,

Good idea Millers, to leave work early before you snap. hope you feeling less stressed now.

Ive been decorating my daughters bedroom, once this baby is abit older they will be sharing so quite excited for it to be done up (finally!). Plastering has been done, so just need to choose the paint. Going for grey and purple theme but the sample grey we chose was wayy too dark.

Scary to think that this coming week will be my last full week at work for at least a year! X

Wow that's such an early start! I still have 10 weeks to go. 7th Oct is my last day then 2 weeks holiday before my official start date. Cant believe that I have less than 14 weeks until I'm due.... Its going so quickly!

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Im starting my mat leave 5 days before my due date. Have a few days off as holidays leading up to that at least tho

I wish I could last longer but I'm totally just sick of the place! X

I'm self employed and run my own pet business so I'm planning to take maternity leave from 31st October...a month before baby's due! My maternity pay starts then too :D xx

Millersmissus, I have been hunting for you and finally found you! I'm so sorry to gate crash this trimester, but I remember when I posted about my ectopic pregnancy about 3 months ago, you were kind enough to get back to me as you had previously also been through the same before this pregnancy.

I have recently found out I'm pregnant again, very early days, 4+3 and I'm absolutely terrified cannot enjoy it at all due to worrying. The hospital have booked me in for a scan where I'll be 6+2 by then, that's if I make it that far!

What I'm worrying about also is what if 6+2 is too early to see anything on the scan which will worry me even more!

Did you have an early scan, should I rebook my scan for a bit later where then they should definitely be able to see something to stop unnecessary worry, don't know what to really.

Also what should I expect at this early appointment?

I'm so sorry for such a long post and to gate crash again and I hope you kind of remember me, it was a little while ago, I hope your pregnancy is going well. X x

Millersmissus, I have been hunting for you and finally found you! I'm so sorry to gate crash this trimester, but I remember when I posted about my ectopic pregnancy about 3 months ago, you were kind enough to get back to me as you had previously also been through the same before this pregnancy.

I have recently found out I'm pregnant again, very early days, 4+3 and I'm absolutely terrified cannot enjoy it at all due to worrying. The hospital have booked me in for a scan where I'll be 6+2 by then, that's if I make it that far!

What I'm worrying about also is what if 6+2 is too early to see anything on the scan which will worry me even more!

Did you have an early scan, should I rebook my scan for a bit later where then they should definitely be able to see something to stop unnecessary worry, don't know what to really.

Also what should I expect at this early appointment?

I'm so sorry for such a long post and to gate crash again and I hope you kind of remember me, it was a little while ago, I hope your pregnancy is going well. X x

Hi!! No need to apologise - happy to help!! Congratulations!!!! With this pregnancy we had a scan at 6+2 and here was a very visible heartbeat!!! However please prepare yourself that you *may* not be able to see it at that stage as the foetus is so tiny - we could basically see a round blob that flickered. We got booked in for a further scan at 8+6 following this early scan then the usual 12 week one. Not much happens apart from the scan to be honest - they can't give you any guarantees unfortunately at this stage. Hopefully you will get a picture to cling onto!! However my advise would be try your hardest to relax. I got signed off work at the the point you are at because I couldn't handle the anxiety. I found being at home more relaxing and had positive distractions around me at home.

I'm not going to lie to you - tri 1 was the hardest time of my life as we have had early miscarriages before the ectopic so keeping calm is hard. However take as much time for yourself as possible - and please feel free to PM me whenever you want!! It's a scary time xx

Last edited:
Thank you for getting back to me, I really appreciate it! It's a matter of sitting and waiting and hoping then. I'm terrified about going to work as last time everytime I reached work I would start bleeding but at home was ok, was so weird why that was happening! Just got to hope for the best! X x Thank you so much again! X x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back