Your virginity

Dee1985

Reaction score
ok lets see how sweet and innocent some of us really are 8)

How old were you when you lost your virginity? and where were you?
& no taking the miccy please :angel:

ok il start with the worst of all!!!!

i had just turned 14 :oops: in my boyfriend of 9months bed :oops:
he dumped me the next day :cry:

maybe i smelt :shhh:

I was 15 - it's not a very pleasant memory for me.

Xena said:
I was 15 - it's not a very pleasant memory for me.

awww why hunni :hug:

if you dont want to tell il shut up

it's okay I got over it....took a while though.

At the time I slept in the conservatory at my mam's house, because there was no room for me anywhere else, so anyway there I was asleep in bed when I heard somebody knocking on my door.

So I opened the door and there was my boyfriend and some other bloke with him. I was stunned that he was there (he lived pretty far away) in the middle of the night.

Anyway they both barged in and at first were just talking to me (turned out the other bloke was some 20 year old friend of his) but then they both pretty much jumped on me......

I didn't scream or anything coz I was terrified my mother would come downstairs and think it was my fault or something, but I was cryin my eyes out. They were both stinking drunk and stuff.....

Hmm...so...yeh...there we go. Not the best of ways to lose one's virginity.

I was 14 and 1 week. It was in a bush in a park :oops:

My boyfriend was 18 and on days leave from his remand centre :oops: :oops: :oops:

I was 18 :fib:

15, with my bf of 2 months... not very romantic. He went and slept with his ex 2 months later!
fryingpan.gif

Stopped speaking to him for a while but he's alright now, we still chat.

thanks (all of you) - don't worry i did get over it, but if i ever see that little tosspot i do, to this day, get very strong urges to both run screaming in the opposite direction, and castrate him at the same time.

i did eventually tell my mother (about 3 years later) what happened, but i don't think she believed me.

wen i was 13, with a guy who was older than me, at my mums house while she was out

me-23
oh-23
abbie-27/11/03
tia-11/12/04
jordan-24/12/05

When i was 14 at my then boyfriends house, we had been together 6 months and stayed together for a further 2 years so not too bad i guess.

Xena im so sorry, thats such a shame :(

I was 16 and it was at a friends house. It couldnt have been too bad because 13 years on and im still doing it with the same guy. :clap:

Hi

I was 14 with my 18 year old bf of life a few weeks :oops: but we are still good friends to this day and me and his now gf get along great :D

Sorry Xena
Katrina

When I was 15 with my then boyfriend. We were together on and off for nearly 5yrs.

We did it in my best friends brothers bed :shock:

He still doesn't know although he does have a new bed now :rotfl:

I was 13 at my house with my bf of 4 months who was 17 - I enjoyed it :angel: Was with him for about 6months after.

16 with my boyfriend of 2 weeks in my bedroom at my parents house :oops: (he left me the next day for his pregnant ex :( )

I was 16 and me and my BF had been going out for over a year. We used to discuss it but when it came down to the moment none of us would suggest it so in the end I took him to a party, wore a skimpy outfit and seduced him in his car! Poor guy, he was stone cold sober but there weren't any complaints :lol:

Xena, your experience made me cry :hug:

Oh dear, I am a late starter! :shock: I was 17, with my partner of 1.5 years-it was on my mum's bed and it was the worst pain ever!

My daughter better never contemplate sex until she is atleast 21! :twisted:

i was 14, and i was on holiday at butlins with my dad stepmum and 2 friends, it was in his chalet and it hurt. the next day i thought i was pg and cryin lol. obviously i wasnt.
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back