How old were you when you lost your virginity?!

hehe, well i was 16 and was my first proper boyfriend who was 20, it was at a party very drunk and very unromantic :(

Dont mind me. :)

I was 15 on someones dirty bathroom floor :( with a dickhead i went with for 2 year and he ruined my teenage years! Never met a bigger arsehole he cheated on me with anyone and everyone even friends. Tried to turn me against my family. Still tries to contact me now and im nearly 21! Awful experience wont go into half of it!

OH was 15 with a minger who still hangs around with his sister and who i will see tomorrow at his mams party wohoo good times not lol.

Last edited:
Just gatecrashing but as it's a fab thread I thought I'd better contribute! I was 15, nearly 16, it was with my first proper boyfriend who was 18 and we were together for nearly three years

I was 15 with my first boyfriend of about 2 years. We both had our socks on LOL... it was very geeky and sweet x

I was 17, it was with my boyfriend at the time who id been with for a few months. It was in his bedroom and was quite painful! :sad:We split not long after and the worsr thing was I didnt do it again for another 13 months and it was like losing it all again!:sad:

i was 15 and we both lost our V together it was nice ... were still in touch now and he had the same name as my OH now....gavina........ no gavin really lol :p

both me and husband lost our virginity after we got married (cultural/religious reasons)...and thats what made it so special on our wedding night...i was 24 and he was 27.....i wouldnt have had it any other way! :)

I was sixteen, with an 18 year old lad who promised me the earth if I did the deed, he did it with me three times in the space of half an hour and scarpered when my mum came home (left me to take the rap) and I never saw him again :( After that went on a bit of a man rampage till I met my OH who lost his when he was 13 to a 14 year old who made him do it as a dare haha

I was 17, it was with my boyfriend at the time who id been with for a few months. It was in his bedroom and was quite painful! :sad:We split not long after and the worsr thing was I didnt do it again for another 13 months and it was like losing it all again!:sad:

I know what you mean, after I lost mine to my first bf, I had another semi casual bf after we broke up then met the asshole of the century and when we first slept together it was AGONY!! He was HUGE! and it was like I was having to be broken all over again. That is all he was a HUGE DICK!:mad: Treated me like utter crap and I put up with it for almost 3 years! What a waste! Took councelling and antidepressants to break free from that emotionaly abusive relationship :(

I was 20!!!

I'd played hard to get with the boys for years as I worked out fairly early on that guys found it a challenge and would try all sorts to get in your knickers and as a result I had a string of boyfriends who would take me out and spend lots of money on me and try lots of romantic gestures to get me into bed- was fun! But I was determined that it would be on my terms with the right guy at the right time in the right environment.....and after a long wIt for that to happen I'm pleased to say it did. I was with the guy for 2 years and then 6 months after we split I met my hubby and we've been together 8 years now so i only ever ended up sleeping with 2 people but am happy with that.

I was 14 or 15 and we met at the ice arena ha ha we where together for about 5 years n are still friends x

Lol this thread. I was 16 to my first bf (also 16). I bled everywhere (tmi) and he packed his pants and got annoyed at me (all on his bed). Not the nicest of memories!! lol xx

I lost mine on my 16th birthday it was shite and lasted about a minute and I remember saying is it in yet rofl whoops! He was a twat and cheated on me the next day psh! X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good goddess, so many bad experiences! It's really worrying! What if we have daughters. Knowing all this, how many of you were under age and got hurt emotionally, or much older guys and even one night stands. My neice is 14 and very developed and street smart, but still just 14, I want to go and tell her to wait wait wait!

Mine was lovely. A holiday romance, we were both 15 and thought we were in love and decided if we lost it to each other we would remember each other for ever. It was sweet though not 'good', bit uncomfortable, plus i had one foot in an ant hill. Unfortunately I lost his address, and had no way to find him, these days with the internet that wouldnt happen, but I'd never find him now. But i will always remember him as my first.

I was 21 (and had only kissed someone properly when I was 20!), at uni, drunk upset and destructive LOL! I don't regret it - I just wish it had been with Jarvis Cocker as planned.

HA HA - LOVE It !!!!!

:) love it! I was 17 and he was 19, his surname was LOVE!!! Hahaha!! Not the most comfortable of experiences being so nervous I didn't move a muscle. He dumped me by text a few months later. He was best mates with my best friend's boyfriend (now husband), so they still see him. Apparently he's balding, fat and an arse! :) hehe

I was 16 and not ready for it at all! It was with my first boyfriend who was 19, and got me drunk beforehand. Nice guy eh?!

i was 16 and it was with my first proper bf....he was 21.....unfortunately i was with him for another 10 years, until i came to my sense....talking of 'came'....i never did once.....with him....in the whole 10 years!....i look back now and wonder what the hell i was thinking!!!! ha ha......needless to say i have made up for it since :D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back