what are your opinions on sex?

Jade89 said:
Oh eta:.....Nearly forgot what I wanted to reply for...duh!

Always always ALWAYS used condoms too, we have used them all...you name it we have used them lol! I always thought getting them from family planning was so exiting to see what flavour comes next! haha :lol: (gosh i'm sad) But once I never took any to Spain with us because I had AF and thought it would last all week but it diddn't so I sent OH out to get some from the shop and it failed...Which might I add happened twice...both times in Spain and both times I came back and got positive tests (well not right away obviously lol) But even through my pregnancy with DD I always made him wear a condom...I hated the mess of sperm! :puke: But now I have to put up with it....for the time being! :puke:

Sorry for the long post i'm type happy tonight!

Dont get my started on condoms... bloody nightmare that used to be! :wall: lol family planning may give them away for free but they dont exactly cater for size :( lol not easy on the wallet if you're active either

zebrastripes said:
I don't see sex as something to get upset about, at the end of the day, how on earth can there be a sex template? Some people are more sexually mature at say 14 than people 10 years older, some people are kinky,some aren't,some like it every night,others once a week. There's no right and wrong, and that's why I think people put WAY too much emphasis on sex. I mean,it's important, it's fun, and it's natural, but I do think society is over sexualised, in a bad way.

I think the age of consent should be lowered too. To 14, as long as it's with a guy/girl no more than 4 years older. At 14 lots of girls are perfectly able to take responsibility for their own bodies. I was quite insulted,actually, when I got the whole "your boyfriend must have corrupted you" crap. Excuse me, but I'm fairly confident, opinionated,sensible,and stubborn,and no one has ever pushed me into eff all, and no one ever will do. So why is it assumed I can't decide what to do with my body? Because I'm going to do it anyway. As are most teenagers.

I mean, I was,and still am in, a wonderful,loving relationship with someone I love deeply and feel very comfortable with. And even if I did decide to sh*g around, well as long as I am happy with that,don't feel pressurised,and do it safely, who am I hurting? No one.

People need to stop seeing sex as this whole big dirty issue. They need to start understanding that females who have passed puberty, whether they be 14 or 34, are sexual beings, and will find ways to express that. Which is 100% normal and natural. However, they need a full and sound knowledge of contraception, and they need to be raised to know their own self worth.

Sorry,that was a full on rant. Suffice to say I've had peole judging me again today :roll:

Unfortunately though ZS alot of teenagers aren;t as confident and wise as you are and make alot of bad decisions also whereas some 14 years olds are very mature for their age do we really want our teenagers growing up so quick? 14 seems so young to me, i think its also about having to deal with the consequence of what sex can produce...

In saying that though as previous posts have suggested age doesn't stop us from doing the deed and never will but sometimes these limits are there more to protect then deter...

Steelgoddess said:
zebrastripes said:
I don't see sex as something to get upset about, at the end of the day, how on earth can there be a sex template? Some people are more sexually mature at say 14 than people 10 years older, some people are kinky,some aren't,some like it every night,others once a week. There's no right and wrong, and that's why I think people put WAY too much emphasis on sex. I mean,it's important, it's fun, and it's natural, but I do think society is over sexualised, in a bad way.

I think the age of consent should be lowered too. To 14, as long as it's with a guy/girl no more than 4 years older. At 14 lots of girls are perfectly able to take responsibility for their own bodies. I was quite insulted,actually, when I got the whole "your boyfriend must have corrupted you" crap. Excuse me, but I'm fairly confident, opinionated,sensible,and stubborn,and no one has ever pushed me into eff all, and no one ever will do. So why is it assumed I can't decide what to do with my body? Because I'm going to do it anyway. As are most teenagers.

I mean, I was,and still am in, a wonderful,loving relationship with someone I love deeply and feel very comfortable with. And even if I did decide to sh*g around, well as long as I am happy with that,don't feel pressurised,and do it safely, who am I hurting? No one.

People need to stop seeing sex as this whole big dirty issue. They need to start understanding that females who have passed puberty, whether they be 14 or 34, are sexual beings, and will find ways to express that. Which is 100% normal and natural. However, they need a full and sound knowledge of contraception, and they need to be raised to know their own self worth.

Sorry,that was a full on rant. Suffice to say I've had peole judging me again today :roll:

Unfortunately though ZS alot of teenagers aren;t as confident and wise as you are and make alot of bad decisions also whereas some 14 years olds are very mature for their age do we really want our teenagers growing up so quick? 14 seems so young to me, i think its also about having to deal with the consequence of what sex can produce...

In saying that though as previous posts have suggested age doesn't stop us from doing the deed and never will but sometimes these limits are there more to protect then deter...

You're right, but the thing is, that stands for everybody. There's people I know 4 or 5 years older than me who have absolutely no self confidence and as a result have never even kissed a member of the opposite sex. Me aside (because I'm fab :lol: :wink: ) lots of teenagers have sex when they've been in a relationship a couple of months, they stay with the guy for maybe a year, they use protection, think,eww, why did I do that, fair enough. but is that any more or less mature than a 25 year old getting wasted each weekend and pulling a new guy every time?

Meh, I just think, once you hit puberty proper, it's a bit pointless to try and impose restrictions that mean a 17 year old can be jailed for sleeping with a 15 year old. Sexual maturity is just so different for everyone

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back