Your virginity

i was 16 in my bf's mums house we were together 6 months after that, i was my OH's first when he was 17 and were getting married on sat so must have done omething right :wink:
sam

I was 13 at some house party, wasn't going out with the guy and was drunk :oops: :roll:

I was 15 and it was in his bedroom while his mum was cooking in room next to his :shock: Bless him, it did not hurt me much as everything came out before it was properly in :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Never felt anything with him for the 18 months i have been with him, even felt asleep once :lol: :lol: :lol:

I was a good girl i was nearly 18 and had been with him 4 months and was with him for another 5 years it was in his room on the floor as he had a squeaky bed, it wasn't that great either :rotfl:

i was 17 :shock:
with my now DF, was on my 17th birthday :D, i was really scared and a bit drunk too :lol: we both were drunk. Wasnt very romantic but it was in my room in my bunk beds dont know how many times he banged his head that night :rotfl:

but second time was 2 weeks later it was more special in asda car park :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

oh they were the times i'll tell ya :lol: :lol: :lol:

I was nearly 15 been going out with him for nealry 6 months he was 21 and had a massive bit of equipment ( I felt like crying when I saw it his nickname was donkey Di*k :oops: ) well it was quite painfull wasnt the best but was pretty relieved when it was over :lol:

I have never bled didnt realise a lot of women did :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back