Your virginity

lauramumof2 said:
I was 16 and it was at a friends house. It couldnt have been too bad because 13 years on and im still doing it with the same guy. :clap:

Ha ha Snap Laura except i was 15 and in my mums lounge :shock:

lauramumof2 said:
I was 16 and it was at a friends house. It couldnt have been too bad because 13 years on and im still doing it with the same guy. :clap:

thats soooooo romantic.

my mum meet mt dad when she was 14 he was her first and they are still together now after 5 kids and they are 41

I can beat you K :lol: I was 18 with my b/f in his bed.
It took a lot of courage for me to go through with it, I kept telling myself just do it & get it over with :roll: I've never seen so much blood until I had Jamie that is! :shock:

I was only 11 and dont really wanna go into any details all i can say is i told my parents years later and they never believed me :( :(

16 with my first boyfriend who was 19 at the time.

He couldnt get it up and I couldnt stop laughing :oops:
Finally did the deed, wasnt great :? lol

i was 14 he was 18 in hes mums bed :oops: were still together now! :dance:

I was 13, he was 16 and we'd been going out for about 6 months.
Looking back it was far from great.
We were interrupted 3 times. First by his sister, then by his mum and then lastly by the police :shock: They wanted to talk to him regarding a bb gun............he wasn't a good boy.

The worst bit though, is I remember reading 'My guy' during the deed :bored: !!!!!!!!

i was 15 he was 22 we were in a friends bed while he was in the pub, we stayed together for 2 yrs and it is a really nice memory :)

im saving my virginity for teh right man :D hahahha :fib:

a month off 16 with my partner of 4months, and how i regret giving it that wanker haha

When I was 15, me and my boyfriend were babysitting (the children were in bed :sleep: ) and we were downstairs on 2 sofa's pushed together lol.

and yep were still together.

I was 15, he was 19 and also a virgin and we had been together for 2 months. It was in his bedroom (he still lived with his parents then).

Our relationship lasted 7 years and it was actually a very nice experience (but I did cry afterwards - not from pain or anything, just couldn't believe that I had actually had sex and wasn't a virgin anymore!)

Alicebabe said:
I was 15, he was 19 and also a virgin and we had been together for 2 months. It was in his bedroom (he still lived with his parents then).

Our relationship lasted 7 years and it was actually a very nice experience (but I did cry afterwards - not from pain or anything, just couldn't believe that I had actually had sex and wasn't a virgin anymore!)

awww, i'm sure u got over it lol.

When i was 13 unfortunately. He was engaged to a girl for 3 years when i met him he was 19 and we did it ofter 3 months. and he slept with his ex the next day felt so used.

My god this will shock you!!

i was 21 with my OH now, in his bed at his house after a night of disco bowling!! :lol: we'd been going out 6 weeks!! still together and going strong!! :dance:

i was a month off turning 16 and it was with the same loverly man i am with now and who i have just given a son to! :D

I was 19 ... he was 21... it wasn't nice at all ... I never saw him again.

Emilia xx

rusks said:
My god this will shock you!!

i was 21 with my OH now, in his bed at his house after a night of disco bowling!! :lol: we'd been going out 6 weeks!! still together and going strong!! :dance:

Really Lisa?? Thats lovely, considering you are still together and having a baby now!!!!

I was 14 and he was 16, we did it in a TENT :rotfl:

We did stay together for a good 2 years after mind you, so dont really regret it but it wasnt everything I expected lol

:oops: umm i lost mine when i was 15!! :oops:

:oops: :oops: in the middle of a farmers field :oops: :oops:
it would of been ok but there was someone walking there dog and i didnt notice them till they had walked past!! :shhh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back