Your Worst And Best Of 2008?

Best: Marrying my darling Marc & conceiving Bean
Worst: Getting my probation extended just before we went away to get married and spending the entire honeymoon worrying if I'd have a job to come back to

I still have my job and I'm betting after telling my boss I'm preggers he wishes he'd found a legitimate reason t oget rid of me seeing how the extended probation was due to a mouthy colleague with nothing better to do.

Worst- I *thought* at the begining of the year getting pregnant after DH had the snip was the most cruel turn of fate ever, however I grew to love the little imp inside me and even put up with the horrendous MS and blackouts pregnancy afforded me.

BEST-
-Esme!! Couldnt begin to gush enough how that little imp has lit up our lives!
-Gettin a loooong overdue insurance pay out was timely to give us enough money for me to relax on mat leave
-And finally my understanding DH, DS and work whilst I was soooo ill during pregnancy I really didnt get out of bed much during the 9 months due to depression, sickness and being unable to stand without blacking out so was a poop wife, mum and especially employee (prob had more time off than at work last year :oops: )

Best: getting engaged to the man i love
My nephew Nev being born in April and watching him grow and being a big part of his life

Worst: not getting a BFP
watching all my friends have babies (its good news but i feel so hurt and useless too...and jealous)
being diagnoses with severe clinical depression in august.
having no money

Heres to 2009, a better year for everyone x x

Best: Well I havent had any great things happen to me this year to be honest. Actually thats not true my relationship has become even better this year :)
Worst: Not getting pregnant.

Im reserving all my good things for 2009 though, turning 30, getting married, hopefully getting pregnant! :pray:

Worst - Moving back to this crappy country, i bloody hate living back in the UK.

Best - Marrying the love of my life.

best: having Lottie
Worst : united winning the league and european cup :puke: :puke:

can we have a few of each lol

worst : being hospitalised at 31 weeks and not know what was gonna happen with my baby or me and spending a month in that place !
getting pnd and not admitting it soon enough
i think my relationship with my father is now over for good
brian loosing his hearing
loosing my job , then working as a temp and i loved it but that ended xmas eve too so im now unemployed and skint with no savings left :wall:

best : having the most amazing prem baby ever we were so luck to have such few issues, and i love him soooo much his amazing allbeit trying at times !
getting a car ive always wanted ( even tho she's also caused us problems with breaking down :wall: )
spending so much time with brian , its been great while he was off sick but his back at working now :(
finally meeting debbiem :wave:
meeting some amazing people and finding out who my real friends were (not many lol )

i had to really think of best things other then leland :wall:

Worst - My uncle died in April and at the end of June I caught a mild version of pneumonia (didn't feel bloody mild) and I was house bound for 2 weeks :(

Best - getting married to my darling and having a fairy-tale wedding and our wonderful honeymoon in the Maldives :D

Best...Having Logan and booking our wedding

Worst...Feeling rubbish thanks to the PND of DOOM!

worst: having a miscarriage :cry:

best: getting engaged :cheer:

My best was most definitely growing and giving birth to Ruby; my worst nearly splitting up with OH in the first part of the year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back