what are your opinions on sex?

sarafet

Reaction score
following on from the thread in adult about what age you lost your virginity..

i was quite surprised at the amount of people who lost it under 16. (not in a bad way btw.)

i think sex is something to enjoy and i think that YOU know when you're ready to do it. i don't like when people find it hard to talk about it bc they think it's dirty or wrong.

contraception is of course a different matter :wall: use it if you don't want a baby/std.

when its with someone that you love its amazing!!! when you have a 4 month old baby its quick!!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

i was one of those who had underage sex :oops:

i dont regret it but i was stupid- i had a pregancy scare at just turned 15, iv had 13 male partners (including my current boyf whom iv been with since i was 19) and only ONE of them used a condom :oops: :roll: i paid for that dearly with getting an STI (chlamydia) which i passed onto my daughter which i feel terrible about :(
i'm on my second unplanned pregnancy now so im a bit bobbins at safe sex!

i do enjoy it with my current partner tho! not many folk stay together for nearly 9 years! he has his other qualities, of course, but i couldnt put up with mediocre sex for nearly a decade! :lol: ;)

trixipaws said:
but i couldnt put up with mediocre sex for nearly a decade! :lol: ;)

i know what you mean, i always feel bad for people who don't enjoy sex with their partner :(

I do enjoy sex with my husband but dont think its the be all and end all of a long term relationship, i have been with my husband 23 years and sex has changed on and off over those years

mmmmmmmmmmmm I LIKE IT!!!!!!
But i have to say, only really so since i met my current partner, before it wasnt that much fun imo, so....does that make me a "psychological virgin" or something at the age of 37 :shock: ? and with two kids...

On the other hand, my OH says i have made up for lost time now :oops:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Lisa

I LOVE sex!! It's a big part of our relationship. I'm a very sexual flirty person, so is my OH, we started off as sex buddies :lol: I always said he was my sould mate in the bedroom then slowly learned he was my soul mate full stop! We love trying new things. Thats not to say I have sex every single night :bored: :lol: Thats not what good sex is about IMO. Although last night I got it... twice :rotfl:

mamichuli said:
But i have to say, only really so since i met my current partner, before it wasnt that much fun imo, so....does that make me a "psychological virgin" or something at the age of 37 :shock: ? and with two kids...

Lisa

This gives me hope :cheer: :cheer:

I was also surprised at the amount of people who had it under 16 too (again not in a bad way)..

The one thing i am very passionate about is using contraception, not only to stop getting pregnant, but to avoid STI's which are a massive problem. I know from experience that you only have to sleep with one person who has slept with someone who has an STI and thats it.. you certainly dont have to sleep around.

Once i got with my current partner i sent him down the clinic before i would even consider sleeping with him (poor sod). I just dont think people realise the ins and outs of STI's and the symptoms etc cos its still considered a "taboo" subject and people dont like to talk about it. I really really hope that this changes in time and the sex education that kids get today really does cover this subject in more depth than it did in my day!

Sorry.. that all turned a bit serious! Other than that.. sex is great if its with the right person! :clap:

Claire x

nori said:
Once i got with my current partner i sent him down the clinic before i would even consider sleeping with him (poor sod). I just dont think people realise the ins and outs of STI's and the symptoms etc cos its still considered a "taboo" subject and people dont like to talk about it. I really really hope that this changes in time and the sex education that kids get today really does cover this subject in more depth than it did in my day!

Claire x

are you a nurse claire?? :lol:

sarafet said:
nori said:

Claire x

are you a nurse claire?? :lol:

LOL.. NO but with my medical history i think i should be somtimes! :lol:

I was one of those young ones.... think I was actually the youngest :oops: I am horrified at what I did back then, I was 12 and had known the guy (18yrs old, although he thought I was 16 - always looked older than I am!!) a few hours. I was off my trolley on drink. I was in a very VERY bad place back then, my Mum had cancer and although I was the youngest I was the main carer for the family, doing all the cooking and cleaning, so when I had a chance to go out I did and I partied my ass off. I would say I was staying over night at a friends, but go into town get drunk and stay at random peoples houses... I have had a shocking amount of sexual partners (all of which wore protection) between the age of 12 and 16 when I met Brian. He really did ground me and get me stable again.

I hate the thought of half the people I had been with... actually makes my skin crawl.

Now tho, I love Brian millions and love every minute I spend with him, especially when in bed! :wink:

I never regreat holding out for Oh who im with now, but sometimes it bugs me hes had alot more sexual partners than me, actual sometimes i let it really wind me up :wall: :wall:

Sammystar said:
mamichuli said:

Lisa

This gives me hope :cheer: :cheer:

same lol he says i was a filthy bitch before him but never had an outlet for it, charming !! :oops: :oops:

MagicMarkers said:
I never regreat holding out for Oh who im with now, but sometimes it bugs me hes had alot more sexual partners than me, actual sometimes i let it really wind me up :wall: :wall:

Same here. He's had loads of partners where i had 2. He was my first and i had one mistake that nearly destroyed us! And he had some one while with me too. I think the worst bit is he can have anyone he wants! No one will look at me twice,

He's amazing with me though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back