Yet another team Blue!

star fish

Reaction score
Hi guys, missing you all terribly, doing a job with no personal internet access, which sucks.

But just popped in to say had scan yesterday and everyone was right (including you Positivity) and it most certainly is a boy! Healthy and extremely active at present, so I'm really happy, though husband is a bit gutted as had his heart set on a girl, oh well.

There seems to be an awful lot of boys in Tri2?

xxx

Aw Starfish that's fantastic!! So chuffed for you hun! :yay: x x

I said that a couple of weeks a go, but most people were still yellow. Congrats!!
Any pics? xxx

:yay: Congratulations on team blue hunny :) So pleased everything went well x x

Hi pinky, yes but the pics arent great so not bothering to load them up. We are due on same day! Two little boys in a race to the finish line, lol

lol, congrats seem a funny thing to say dont they as its kind of 50/50 and it doesnt matter, but its lovely to know.

MissJuly, how are you?
M2A, keep meaning to message you, but never get any time any more, boo! x

I was looking at that - your not on the Decmeber Mummys Club so I thought I was the only one. Come Dec it'll be war between us i'm sure lol!

December mummys club? not a clue, i'll go have a look around site and see if i can spot said x

Yes there seems to be a lot on team blue! Congrats hun, glad all is well x x x

Awww yay glad your lil boy is all happy and active! I'm still tempted on finding out but I think I'll stay team yellow... for now at least!x

Lovely news :) Was that an NHS scan or have you still another one to look forward to?

YAY!! Congratulations on being Team Blue!!

Aww that's great new hun! I found out yesterday that i'm team blue too! Go Blues!!!!!! xxx

:dance: yay, welcome to team blue! v disappointed we have no pics of baby star though :eh:

how are you anyway, we misssss youuuuuu xxxxxx
PS the December mummy's club is a thread by Mrs Mc in 'Pregnancy Chat'

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111