My symptoms, and my BFP!

CONGRATULATIONS
balloons.jpg

What wonderful and exciting news!!
Emilia xx

Congratulations Laura lets hope you don't get any nasty pregnancy symptoms! :pray:
But good luck with it all. x

What great news Laura, congrats to you and your whole family. I know what a frustrating time it can be, as it took me and my OH 18 months before we got our BFP, and I had all the early worries that you had, it's only natural when you want something so much. Hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months.

P.S I was born on Christmas Day, and I was spoiled rotten as a kid, so be prepared!!

Congratulations Laura!

Hope you have a very happy and healthy nine months!

The site is great and has helped so many people from TTC right through, glad you will be able to make the most of it too.

Good Luck

Lx

Congratulations Laura!! :D

I used a clear blue ( after using the cheapy ones!) and after seeing the word 'pregnant' I couldn't believe it either and I also took out the cartrage (sp?) to make sure there was a blue line there aswell!! It made me laugh when you said you did it aswell! :D :lol:

Here's hoping you have a smooth problem free pregnancy.

xx

Congratultions Laura, you've waited long enough for it, enjoy every minute of it :clap: :clap:

Congratulations :D

And thank you Laura, it does give me hope :wink:

Laura, I was exactly the same with the clear blue, took it apart so I could see the double lines lol. Congratulations hun, its a great story which gives a lot of hope. Am very happy for you and your family xxxx

077.gif
fam06.gif
fam24.gif

CONGRATULATIONS Laura :dance: :dance:

I got goose bumps reading the pregnant on the clear blue test!!!!

Xxx

Unfortunately this little one didn't make it, I've written about it here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back