baby bunny :) *updated first post*

Wow congratualtions you did do well and just proves to me again that hypno birthing can really help!

Apart from the snappy midwife, can I please have a birthing experience like yours!

Oh my gosh that story's brought tears to my eyes! What an amazing birth! You've every right to be very proud of yourself!

Wonderful story, so pleased you had such a positive experience. Gonna make hubbub read this one Xx

Wow great birth story congratulations & he's beautiful x

Great labour story, congratulations and well done xx

I loved reading your birth story hun! Has made me more determined to try for a natural calm birth even more now !!

He is beautiful too :)

Huge congratulations xx

Wonderful story bunny! Really making me feel more confident! Gorgeous little boy!

Old story bumped, but still read it as I haven't before. What a lovely story and restores so much faith that actually child birth isn't a bad experience and it can be nice and easy. Hope you and baby got on much better after you posted this and you are now getting more sleep :D
Congratulations. x

Thanks! I loved reading positive birth experiences when I was pregnant and I was so fortunate that I had one of my own, I can honestly say I loved every minute!!!!!! We did have a rough couple of months with colic when he was born but he's lovely now an absolute angel who is so smiley and squidgy <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back