Starfish Labour Thread - Updated baby here!

Well done starfish u did so amazingly! So sorry to hear it was so long and difficult at the end. Thank god for epidurals is all I can say! Congrats and can't wait to see pics

Omg 60 hours :shock: So glad baby is finally here, you must be exhausted :hug:. Massive congratulations hunny xxxxxxxxx

Wow you did amazing. Get some well deserved rest. Congratulations :) xx

Aw glad baby is here and star is ok! We have had some naughty bambinos recently!

Congratulations Star :) Sorry to hear you had such a rough time :( Cant wait to see pics of your little man x x

Blimey star 60 hrs. Congratulations, cant wait to see him xxx

Congratulations Starfish. Hope you're recovering from your mammoth labour well. Looking forward to seeing pics. xx

Naughty boy wanted to stay inside the warm! Congratulations sweetie, so thrilled for you, can't believe we've made it :cloud9: xx

Aw congratulations, sounds like your delivery was exactly the same as mine with my first daughter, had the ventouse/episiotomy just avoided section and was stitched to high heaven!!

Hope your enjoying your bubs and take it easy xxxx

Congratulations for making it through all that, I hope you are resting and enjoying baby.

Sorry it was so long for you Hun. congratulations xx

Huge congrats star. Sorry u had such a hard time hun xxx

So sorry you had a rough time Star. Glad you've finally got LO. Congrats & Well done! X x x

Congrats! Sorry to hear you had a bit of a rough time but least you have your lil man now.xx

Sorry it was sucH a tough labour for you... But your baby is s here safe and sound... Huge congrats! :)

Congratulations Star you done so well hunni, so sorry you had such a rough time of it though!! xxx

So glad it's all over and with such a beautiful ending, much love x

You did really well hun. Enjoy your LO and try to get some rest when you can. Easier said than done I know. Huge congrats. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back