• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

XxXx JUNE TESTING THREAD xXxX 10 BFPs!!!

hi Flopsy..... just wondering if you ok.......... noticed you havent been on here in a while xxxx

Last edited:
Hi there!
I don't know whether you saw my last message! Can you please put me down 20th June please! xxxx

Last edited:
Due today - she came today........ at least I'm regular I guess, no having to wait and wonder ....... put me down for a witch :-( thanks hun

Sorry girls, I haven't meant to ignore you. I just got really down after my :bfn: after 6 months of trying. I have updated everything on this thread now. Good luck to every one still to test, congratulations for all those :bfp: and fx for next month for all those the witch got!!

xx

Ah Flopsy sending you hugs.....and have everything crossed for YOUR BFP next time xxx

Aw Flopsy, know how you feel, feels like a waste of time sometimes doesn't it, but as you're the thread host you should be extra lucky...look what happened last month :)

Thanks girls, I haven't really been trying this month, so I don't have much hope.

xx

I'm testing on the 19th, so me and JarJar are on the same day! I'll let you know how it goes!
Squeee!!

EDIT::
I tested... v.v.v.v. faint line, OH saw it too, so it's not just me... could be wrong/evap etc though.

I'll test again on the 21st :]

x

Last edited:
I'm out, witch got me, can you update me please hun. xxx

Last edited:
can you update me please hun, i got my BFP today.

thank you so much girls for the last 6 months, your all fab.
hope you all have your BFP'S soon and can join me in tri 1
xxxxxxbabydustxxxxxx

Congrats misspinkuk!!!

Everyone is updated now (I think). Good luck for next month to all of us who have had bfns.

xx

I haven't been updated... :[
I tested on the 19th, and have to re-test on the 21st.
Sooo if you could put me down for the 21st? :]

congrats Miss Pink UK and comiserations to all the BFNs. I've got another week to wait but have been having PMT pains and have been REALLY irritable this weekend and am pretty sure AF is on her way early :-(.

Sorry Heulyn!! I'm a dozy mare sometimes!! All updated now. Fingers crossed for you!

I hope the :witch: isn't going to get you early Binzy. You never know they maybe early preg symptoms rather than pmt!

xx

That is fantastic MrsMC!! I am so pleased for you and your hubby!! :)

xx

Thanks hunnie X I am still in shock after all the crap this month I didn't expect it at all

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back