• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

XxXx JUNE TESTING THREAD xXxX 10 BFPs!!!

Hey flopsy....can you put me down for 20th please...having a mega mega short cycle this month means Im due to test again in 16 days according to tickers! Good luck everyone xxx

Put me down for a BFP on 4th June please!

Congrats Lillie!!!
A BFN for me and witch got me yesterday!!!!! x x

Hi there,

Can you put me down for the 20th June please!

Hey Wilma we are testing on the same day!!!
Hope we get our BFP's this month!

xxx

Witch got me while away for the weekend. Gutted. But at least my cycles are getting shorter, was 37 days this time, so don't know what that brown stuff was last week. Anyway ding ding, round 3

x Toni x

I'm out. The witch got me 5 days early. Cycle is now down to 28 days. FX for next month

At least your cycle is normal now chelly, I'm hoping mine will drop by 9 days this time round if no bfp. All the best for this time x

Hey flopsy can you change me to 23rd please looks like ticker dates were out a bit and I just got a very good + on opk yesterday so counting 14 days from yest for AF...thanks Mrs....and good luck everyone about to test and for the rest of the month! Lets beat the May thread ehh ladies....Baby dust to us all xxxx

Hiya ladies, can you put me down to test 14th xxx

Hey,
The witch got me this month! 6 months TTC and its quite down heartening!
Well done to the BFP'S
hopefully ill join you next month
xx

Can you please put me down as a BFP!!!

i am sooo pleased been in a bit of a daze all day!!

Good Luck to you all hope you get your BFP very soon xx

Last edited:
OMG congrats Kayleigh wohoo BFP BFP x x x x

Congratulations Kayleigh! Great news!!!

Wont be testing girls as AF has arrived 4 days early.

Lots of luck to everyone else :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back