XxXx JUNE TESTING THREAD xXxX 10 BFPs!!!

Congrats MrsMc!! Thanks flopsy (I do feel odd calling you that!!) could be I suppose but like you, didn't really try much this month so I doubt it.

Thanks flopsy (I do feel odd calling you that!!)

LOL I didn't really think through my username!

I haven't been thinking about TTC this month up til the last couple of days and today caved and did an OPK...negative. But it is only CD16 for me, last month I ov'd on CD21. Now I'm obsessed again. Strange effects POAS has on me! :)

xx

Well, I tested again today, and got the same as last time, a v.v.v. faint line.
OH says to leave it a week and test again before I cry BFP, but I think a line is a line? Hopefully it'll get stronger as the week goes on.
So you can either mark me for a BFP, but be prepared to edit it, OR mark me down for testing again next week, the 28th.

I don't know! :S

Congrats Debs! And if I were you Heulyn I'd be doing more tests, I'm sure other ladies on here started off with faint ones which got stronger, fingers crossed!!

I know, I would, but the OH has put his foot down on this one - he's sick of me handing him pee-soaked sticks to squint at xD

I can see how that might be irritating for him! I guess I just have no patience!

Congratulations all so far with your BFPS

I will be testing on 30th if no AF before then!

I think I OV around 16th June which was later than expected but at least I didn't miss my chance like I thought I was going to!!!

Good luck to everyone still to test!! x x x

I IZZZZ OUT!!!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr that bit of brown slimey spotting yesterday has just gone a shade of red....only when wiping still atm but I know this is it and shes lurking....so onwards and upwards to yet another month TTC and a visit to GP now as its 7 cycles now and coz were old we can seek help now.....wish me luck!!

Good luck to the rest of you ladies still waiting to test tho I want to see some BFP's ;-) xxx

MRSMC - Congratulations!! Am so thrilled for you as we have been on the site a lot at the same time and you are from Bristol too and I feel we got to know you a bit (especially from your old profile pic). Hopefully will hook up again on the actually being pregnant part of the forum one day if I get my bfp in near future x

Wilma - I was absolutely sure it was your month! It seemed so promising - I think you must be getting closer and closer - roll on July! x

Bonny - am crossing fingers and toes and legs for you (though not literally as need to bd madly this week lol) come on you bfp x

Thanks Clem.....well im slightly confused as just its not proper blood as in AF but EWCM with blood in it if that makes sense....prob def is AF tho just starting different to normal just to confuse me! lol Yeah better luck for next month for all us still TTC xxx

I know my name wasnt on the list but I got my BFP yesterday :D xxx

Congrats NatEvZ! Great news, how long were you trying for? Any different symtoms this month that you didn't have before? Just so the rest of us can carry on SS!!

Congrats NatEvZ! Great news, how long were you trying for? Any different symtoms this month that you didn't have before? Just so the rest of us can carry on SS!!

This was our 8th month of trying binzy!The most noticeable symptom was my boobs started to look and feel bigger this month, the areola got darker as well as my nipples, lots of creamy CM which ive never had before and im really tired xxx

Hi, Im out this month - didnt ovulate on the clomid :-( fingers crossed for next month though!!

Wow girls!! So many bfps!! It's fantastic!! Congrats to you all.

To those of us who the :witch: pounced on this month, lets all try really hard and keep everything crossed for next month!!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back