• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

XxXx JUNE TESTING THREAD xXxX 10 BFPs!!!

I found the OPKs useful, because my cycle length varies a bit I didn't know when I ovulated. Used the OPKs this month and found out that in this particular month, I ov'd on CD21. LOL Quite different from the CD17/18 that I thought!

xx

Can you stick me down for the 30th June please? Thats allowing for a 33 cycle again not a 29,

Good luck everyone!

I know it is a bit early but I did a test this morning (digital one) (instead of the 4th) and it says I am PREGNANT WOOT!!!! 1-2 weeks (it is 11 days to be exact). Still very early but a BFP none the less.

This is going to be a fantastic month for bfp's, I can feel it! I'm predicting 10 bfp's!! :dance:

Hi girls, I will be testing on June 15th this month :)

Good luck everyone :dust:

Okee dokee girls all put down!!

Helen that is fantastic news! Congratulations!!

xx

I think I will be doing my first test this month also, not sure on the exact date I know ov was around 30th May so I guess I should test 2 weeks after that which would be 13th June...... Good luck to everyone x

I think the witch has got me, has started to have really light bleeding this afternoon, but no massive amount of blood yet lol Hey the witch is on her way, i know my period lol

Good Luck to everyone else

Donna xx

Congrats Kazimotto! Wishing you a healthy 9 months! x

Also i have realised i'm down for the 1st of June but i ov'd late this month so not due to test until 6th Jun now! Could some one move me please? I dont know how to do that? x

wow already 2 BFP's and it is only the third of June, this is very very promising :D

Congratulations to the BFP's already!

Fingers crossed there's alot more by the end of the month!!

Good luck everyone!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back