XxXx JUNE TESTING THREAD xXxX 10 BFPs!!!

clem and jarjar...you are on the list!!

Good luck, hope you get :bfp:s !!

xx

Thanks fairydust!! Hopefully all that baby dust you're throwing our way helps!! :)

xx

Can you put me down for 15th June please, cycles are screwed up so not sure when it'll turn up but fingers crossed AF is a no show at all!

Hello ladies,

I am new here, so it might take me awhile to get used to all this!

We have just decided to TTC! I already stopped with the pill in March, but this month will be the 1st month that we will be going for it! I am super excited!

I will be testing around 22 June.

Are any of you using ovulation tests= sorry i cant find the question mark on the laptop!

also, how to I add a banner thingy to my profile=

Heya! Welcome to the forum!

I've been using OPKs (ovulation prediction kits). To get a banner, you need to go to user CP and then to "edit signature", there you paste your ticker/banner. I got my menstrual cycle ticker from www.pregnology.com and the countdown from www.lilypie.com.

Any other questions feel free to ask! Good luck with your TTC :)

xx

Thanks flopsybunny!

How long have you been TTC= Is this your 1st= sorry i still cant find the silly question mark!

LOL, This is my 6th month TTC baby #1. Will it be your first?

xx

yes this will be our first, we are so excited! I really hope I can get pregnant though, i keep reading scary stories about people who have been trying for years! I am not very patient!

Hi sorry to be a pain the the bum, but can you remove my name from the 21st please??

I added it to this thread by mistake...was ment to go on the may thread...and got my bfp yesterday.

Good Luck to those of you testing in june! lots of ****************sticky-dust************************* and
pregnancy {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{VIBES}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} to you all xx

Thanks and congratulations!! :dance: Hopefully we will see plenty of :bfp:s in June too!!

xx

could you please put me down for the 10th June!!!

Last edited:
hi there, hoping you get your BFP this month, but can you put me down for 28th?
I'm out, big sigh...so fed up of this.

No probs Binzy! Hope you post telling me to put a big :bfp: by your name on the 28th!!

xx

Me too, hope you get their first though and I can follow you over to the next section, xx

Thanks, that would be nice. Out of the 6 months we have been TTC, this feels like it has been the longest ever!!

xx

I can believe it, this'll be our 6th month now and I'm dreading it a bit. My OH is already paranoid it's his fault in some way. I'm going to order the OPKs this month and see what happens, at least I'll see a line at some point!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back