• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

XxXx JUNE TESTING THREAD xXxX 10 BFPs!!!

It would be great. My cycle is usually 32 days, although the last one was only 27 for some odd reason. And it was the worst ever!

I've never had a bfp, I really want to see that little pink line appear this month!! :pray:

I'm doing OPKs this month and BBT charting but still haven't detecgted ovulation. I just want to be in the 2ww now to start symptom spotting! lol

xx

I think its quite common for the cycle to change once in a while, i guess we couldnt expect it to run like clockwork all the time. :clock: Altthou it would make this much easier :lol:

I've started using the ovulation sticks this month for the first time so i am hoping it will work, last time it was just a bit of wait and see. But i'm hopeful the sticks will speed things up. How u finding them?

I thought dh would hate them as maybe a bit of pressure but he actually said "ooo does that mean we get to bd all the time then" lol :bd: simple pleasures x

I really hope you get ur first bfp xxx

Thanks. I'm finding them ok, it's a bit annoying having to collect my pee in a cup tbh. LOL but not as annoying as waking up earlier than i need to some days to take my BBT. :)

I don't really mind though, hopefully this will all lead to a successful pregnancy and I will have a lovely little baby at the end!! :pray:

LOL men are quite easy to please aren't they? My OH doesn't actually comment about them much. BD on tap at the mo so he isn't complaining! ;)

xx

Fingers crossed you get your well earned :bfp: this month!!

xx

could you put me up for 4th of June? Thank you so much in advance :D

Okee dokee Bead and HelenJ, those dates are added for you! :)

Good luck!!

xx

thanks for putting me down :D I will let you know the news in June (can't wait hehe)

Give good news!! Hopefully we will beat the 3 bpf (so far) on the May thread!! :)
xx

My cycle keeps changing from 33 days to 27 days and the latest one was 23 days
so put me down for 10th June
my OH is gonna be busy every night from now

Not sure how long my cycle will be this time around - so i'm waiting on AF before I pick a date to test in June,

Good luck for testing girls!

AF due on 3rd June! Please add me for 3rd June

Thanks xx

wow loads of ladies waiting to test in June. My af is due (I think) June 4th so I will be testing then (already added) but wanted to wish everyone the best of luck over here.

I can hardly wait. I haven;t even ovulated (I am on day 13 now) but I find this all very exciting hehe. Hope OV comes soon (usually around day 15 for me) and we BD last night hehe. Hopefully this time night too. Woohoo!

You're added too BabyLover!!

He he Helen, it is exciting isn't it. I got my positive OPK today so am guessing I will be ovulating tomorrow, quite late in the cycle but hey hey, at least I'm ovulating!!

Good luck for this cycle, hope you bring the thread a :bfp:!!

xx

Please can you add me in for 14 June please?

Thanks
Clem x

Can you add me for June 19th please?
Thanks
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members