xXxX August testing thread xXxX 12 BFP's

Af came 8 days late, booooo. And I miss the September testing thread cos my cycles are so damn long. So disheartening

I know how you feel hun, I missed August thread as my cycles are so long it is extremely frustrating!!

I'm out this month! Fingers crossed for us all for Sept... Xx

im out crippling pain last night floods of blood this morning :-( i give up!!!!!!!!!!!!! good luck girls hope you all get you bfp !!!

Wow! 12?!

Congratulations everyone! :dance:

I did test negative 2 days before AF (97% accuracy) but still no AF or even pink discharge - not holding out much hope but my result is gonna be a bit delayed :roll:

Last edited:
Congrats to everyone who got their BFP in Aug Im just catchin up wow what a great month! And good luck and lots of dust to all of you for next month xxx

Just wanted to say thank you to all of you ladies, contributing to the August thread (either by testing and/or supporting others). It was a great month (most BFP so far).

It was a pleasure keeping this thread up to date and I hope you will all get your BFP's soon (if you did not get it this month).

Love,
Helen.

Thanks for doing a great job Helen and being so supportive, xx

Thanks for doing a great job Helen and being so supportive, xx

you're welcome Binzy :D I'd love to do it again another month and am happy I could contribute to this lovely thread :)

Wow last year August was a good one I hope this year has the same sucess xx

Yea fingers crossed eh?!!

Last edited:
This year's August is gonna kick last August's ass with all the :bfp:'s !!! ;) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back