x---*October Testing Thread*---x 2 BFPs So far!!

Is anyone else in their TWW? Currently 2dpo here and already fed up. Feel sluggish and rubbish, blehh. How is everyone else?

Yup. I am going actually insane, AF due 01 or 02, so not long to wait and see if the halloween witch comes along. My boobs are killing me though! So I live in hope.
Trying not to pee on all the hpt going :') should be renamed to two week torture instead of two week wait.

Me too! I think I'm 5/6dpo and feeling totally blah this month. I've had loads of lower back pain and achy boobs. Woke up this morning and my nipples are really sensitive! Trying really hard not to SS though cos last month my bloods showed I didn't ovulate (I haven't had ov symptoms in months) and this month I never got a positive opk at all but had loads of ovulation symptoms. Feel totally confused!! Xx

Ohh ladies, you're preaching to the choir! I've been in so much pain the last two days, felt like someone was squeezing my ovaries. Awful! Trying to keep myself busy so the TWW flies, definitely two week torture. Blehhhhh.

I'm CD8 today and having loads of CM. I've got some ovulation sticks but not a lot. Last month I ovulated around CD17/18 so thinking this month will be the same!

Hi can I be put down for 8th please. Il be 15dpo by then.

Kumber we r same dpo hun. Iv had horrible taste in my mouth since yesterday (bitter) and boobs r bit sore.

Good luck ladies xx

I'm freaking out. Got some lower back aches today and loads of EWCM... Isn't that usually a sign of the witch?

Can I be added to the 22nd please? Ttc our 3d and final one, missed you girls, so lovely to be back here again!!!! Took us almost 2 years to conceive our 2nd , who is 14 months now so I am expecting a long road again, especially now that I am turning 40 this December , not exactly at the peak of my fertility, but hey I am always positive and hopeful 😀 Loads and loads of baby dust to everyone !!!!! :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

I'm CD8 today and having loads of CM. I've got some ovulation sticks but not a lot. Last month I ovulated around CD17/18 so thinking this month will be the same!

Sugarpop looks like we're cycle buddies, I'm on CD9. I didn't ovulate last month, but it should be somewhere between CD16 and 19. This month I'm pretending not to care or track anything...let's see how this goes :)

Sarah I think it can be a sign of af or pregnancy. I've never had it at either time but I'm hoping it's good news for you!!

Hopeful welcome back and good luck ttc number 3. I hope your wait isn't as long as with number 2 :)

Coolnomore, I didn't ovulate last month so I'm praying this month I have. We've been more relaxed this month with the view I won't ovulate again so hopefully my bloods show a wee surprise that I did (not wishful thinking I swear). If not, next month will officially be the start of attitude 'fuck it' xx

Hi can I be put down for 8th please. Il be 15dpo by then.

Kumber we r same dpo hun. Iv had horrible taste in my mouth since yesterday (bitter) and boobs r bit sore.

Good luck ladies xx

Aaaahh tww buddies! These are good signs hun!

I'm freaking out. Got some lower back aches today and loads of EWCM... Isn't that usually a sign of the witch?

Noooo it can be a sign of pg too!

Visiting from the long term TTC pages after first IUI yesterday.....can I go down for the 9th please (although I will totally b starting from the 7th 😳)! 😊

1 dpo.....how can 1day be sooo long???!!! I am not going to b good at the 2ww thing I fear! :oooo:

Sugarpop looks like we're cycle buddies, I'm on CD9. I didn't ovulate last month, but it should be somewhere between CD16 and 19. This month I'm pretending not to care or track anything...let's see how this goes :)

Yayyy!!! I always need a buddy! :lol:

Can I please be put down for the 31st? Thanking you :D

My cycles are still up the shoot....but gonna play this month. Can I please be put down for the 8th?
Fingers crossed for us all. x

My cycles are still up the shoot....but gonna play this month. Can I please be put down for the 8th?
Fingers crossed for us all. x

Updated to here :D..Apologies for my rather long absence ladies! Had so much going on this end, had a job interview at my local asda on Saturday, and ive been invited back for a one to one interview tomorrow so im absolutely bricking it!:lol:

Im not feeling this cycle at all :( I dont think ive OV'ed!, i did my OPK's from around CD13, and by CD18 they were still negative..but ive had the EWCM, and the cramps to think ive OV'ed but i dont think i have :(

Why does all of this TTC have to be so complex!

Is it possible to still be getting bfn on a FRER if I'm due at on Saturday?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back