x...NOVEMBER TESTING THREAD...x

I'm out ladies, the witch has just arrived. Best of luck for the rest of you, baby dust all round :dust: :hugs:

Can i please be added to the 21st

Good luck all xx

Thank you for updating!

Congratulations to all those with BFP! I hope to follow soon. I've told one friend we're trying but I desperately want to talk about it. This forum seems great for that. 😀

I'll be testing me on the 12th! (Although knowing me I'll test every day up until then too!) good luck everyone!!

Did any of you that got bfp have any symptoms before you tested? Af is due tomorrow and I'm feeling a bit of cramping on my right hand side which I don't usually feel? Then again I just ate all my hubby's left overs like a scavenging coyote which makes me think af is imminent hahaha x

hi can you put me down for the 16th please thank you and baby dust to you all xxx

Updated ladies. fX for you :)

Kitty I felt really sick and had some thrush like symptoms. Which I only remembered having before bfp first time around. Other than that just light cramping. I never had any implantation bleeding or anything along those lines. fX for you hun :)

Omg got my bfp this morning!!!!!! Clear as day!! Omg I can't believe it!!!!

Yay, congratulations!!

FYI - The only symptom I had was implantation cramps (painful stabbing pains) for about a minute on 8dpo then nothing xxx

Gonna test on Sunday officially ladies!

Have heavy, period feeling, some cramps though have relaxed last couple of days.

OPK's have peaked, dropped and now getting darker

Congratulations to all you ladies getting BFPs, November is proving to be quite a lucky month xx

Congratulations to the BFP ladies!

I think AF is on her way for me - usual pains/cramps. Arghh, making myself start BBT on CD1 and will introduce OH to the smep plan.

Good luck to the ladies testing tomz xx

Oh CockerMum hoping it's not the witch. fX for you.

Updated everyone's dates :) good luck everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back