x...NOVEMBER TESTING THREAD...x

Thank you ladies!! Ive heard these next few months are the most common months to get pregnant (must be all that Christmas spirit!).. I'm sure plenty more BFP's are on there way! xx

I can post! I'm a rookie now haha! Ok so now you can all tell me I'm definitely loosing my mind and to stop testing early! Lol xxx

I see a faint line but it looks like an evap line to me, sorry hun

Thanks kumber I assumed the same as you. Now let's see if I can withold from testing for another 2 days =p

Huge congrats Keely!!

I'm going to jump on hubby tonight as my app says I ovulate today. I know it's not always accurate but worth a try anyway!!

I se the line kitty.. it's more than I've ever got on those tests so fingers crossed for you that it's the start of a BFP! I have also read the same as Keely that these months are more common for BFPs so here's hoping for all of us.

Today brought with it another pregnancy announcement in the family so I feel as though it can't be me anytime soon because it would be too much of a coincidence!

Xxx

Can you pop me down for the 9th November I'm due on the 10th!! I'm doing an FRER on the 9th xx

Hi. I'm new to the site. I'm due on the 4th and trying to resist testing until then. Can I be added please? Thanks :)

Elsa16 I'll keep my fingers crossed for you �� I swear everyone around me is pregnant at the moment! I'm going to try and wait now until Wednesday and then test again! I feel like I may have had a few symptoms but I think I have "symptoms" every month because I'm looking for them all the time! Xxx

I am so pleased to have found this forum, we haven't told anyone we are trying so it is nice to come on here and share things! Have you told friends/ family you are trying?

We haven't told anyone either so I agree it's nice to have somewhere to share with people who are in the same boat!

We've told 2 or 3 friends we're trying but haven't told anyone else.

This forum is fab, I've made some great friends from it!

Kitty I see a faint line too and I'm the most sceptical line spotter ever lol. fX it's the beginning of something :D

I've updated megbeth and lunababy too so fx for you ladies also :D

Did a clear blue this afternoon and got this. OH still sceptical but can't deny it's a line now :D

2mn5aqc.jpg

P.s sorry my images are always HUGE!

LINE! Definitely a line! Oh wow, this is a lucky ol' thread! Congratulations, Sarah!

What a great line sarah!! Can you put me down for testing 30th nov!! Going to test myself and see if i can hold off until then x

thats definitely a line sarah!!! eeek!! so exciting!

Updated MrsD :)

Thanks everyone. I kind of feel like a walker from walking dead this morning lol. I think I might go back to bed ahaha

Congratulations Sarah - no denying that that is a line!! So many BFPs on here it's amazing xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back