X Factor

I missed one of the xfactors :(

Someone watched it on my sky plus so as it had been 'viewed' I blooming deleted it! :slap:

Ah no, you can watch it on iplayer though :)

:rofl: are u sure it wasnt the one we watched when we were there? the big band one?! i do remember u saying at the time "aw but i havnt watched lastweeks!" so maybe it was the one before that!?

Last edited:
:rofl: are u sure it wasnt the one we watched when we were there? the big band one?! i do remember u saying at the time "aw but i havnt watched lastweeks!" so maybe it was the one before that!?

Yes Zara it was you lol I deleted it thinking it was one I'd seen to notice I deleted one AFTER an unviewed and clicked.

:slap: :rofl:

Jamie fan here too.

I don't notice Olly.. Ever! I want to notice him but I just don't :rofl:

I've voted for the twins once. Whoops! It was impulse. Caitlyn absolutely loves them she even did the two claps arms out for the we will rock you! :rofl:

who's going out tonight then??? I'm hoping common sense prevails at some point and the twins go.....

:lol: You know they'll be there to the final Lisa :yay:

Out tonight....little blonde lad, whats his face?

More importantly....who's this weeks live celeb and does Mervs Mum and Mamafy fancy them.....:lol:

Lloyd, yeah thats him :lol:

He should go, wonder who for bottom 2?

Anyone know what theme it is tonight?

I thought the twins were poor this week, I hate that song :mad:

Lucie and Danyl and Jamie were my faves :D

and yeah defo Lloyd to go

:shock:

I'm so shocked Lucie was bottom 2 and went out :shock:

Still looking forward to next week to see what Jedward come up with :lol:

I think Simon done the right thing :d

I only got to watch the Xtra Factor and couldn't believe it!!!!! I wanted her to win!!

I love Jedward. The thing is, people who loved Lucie just didn't bother to vote for her and it's a shame. I was so shocked she went but she wouldn't have won really. Neither will the twins though!

I'm rarely outraged by reality shows because I see it as a bit like Panto but last night my hubby was laughing his head of at me going 'Nooooooooo......no....n.....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!' :lol:

Poor Lucie. Not my cuppa but way more talent than that pair of eejits.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back