X Factor Final

Layla

Reaction score
Who do you want to win?

Who do you think will win?

I want Journey South to win, but i think Shayne will win

i want shayne to win and i think maybe he will!!!

i cant believe im gona miss it, im out tonight for a friends birthday so will have to watch the repeat tomorrow!!

JOURNEY SOUTH TO WIN!!!

But shane will prob win :cry:

I am in too minds, if shane wins he will be like all other boy celebrities, but i do really like him.

But it's a while since i have seen a decent duo like journey south, and they are really good.

I like all the finalists, i think they all deserve to win, Andy is a little boring with his songs (i like up beat) but he is a fantastic singer.

Oh i don't know-

The producers and the judges are likely to be the winners.

Sorry, being very cynical today

I think Shane will win. he regularly pushes himself outside of the comfort zone and he always gets away with it.

who managed steve last year, was it simon??

coz i think its all fixed anyway, so if simaon won last year, i doubt he will win this year, cant see Andy winning, he has a great voice but he wouldnt fit in to the "pop" market.

Shayne is the tipical eye candy for young girls, he can sing and the type of music he would sing would make the charts.

so altho i dont want him to win, my money is on him

G4 weren't pop material but they have done really well, people are after something different these days, it gets a bit boring hearing the same style songs week in week out.

I agree Layla, it'a all a fix. Simon is involved in a big record company anyway so he can just give a contract to whoever he wants.

i heard a couple of days ago that simon is signing chico, not sure how true that is tho.

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

I can't stand the man!! OMG that would just be pure torture for me Lol

lol i think hes funny, hes right up there with the cheeky girls lol

i dont know how true it is tho, might be total crap, chico said he was going to relase a record in a couple of months so time will tell

I LOVE Journey South and I'm voting tonight!
I think you're right though Layla, I think Shayne will get it.

Well, after watching them all perform i think it'll be very close but I do think Shayne will win just because of all the little girls voting for him.

OMG, simon's comment to Andy about how his mum would be proud of him had me in tears.

I think all of them will have a future in the industry for a while, it's alot better than last year.

Ah bless, it made me cry aswell!!

Has she recently passed away or something?? insensitive thing to ask i know sorry!!

Good luck to them all, they all deserve it after tonight.

Not sure if she has died or not, I guess she has (God rest her soul).
I find lots of things make me cry these days, either that or i'm the angry bitch from hell!!!

she died a couple of days after andy got through the first audition xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Aww I was blubbing at that too!

I voted for Andy because of that!

I did think that all 3 were fab on the night though!

Shaynes song is very "westlife"

i cant wait till he preforms it on tv, i have visions of him half sitting on a tall stall and then getting up and walking towards the crowd at the key change (westlife!)

you can tell hes louis boy lol

i hate westlife and boyzone and all those cheesy bands, urgh.

i am going to buy andy's cd when it comes out as i love all that motown music.

i thought shane clinched it on the rainbow song. first time ive heard a bloke sing that. didnt rowetta sing that last year.

cant stand journey south. maybe they would be better with a band behind them.

dont think that i would buy shane's cd, but i might get it for kieran and have a sneaky listen he he.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back