X Factor

luvbunsazzle

Reaction score
So lets talk...

Who do we want to win??

Do we love/hate the twins?

Gossip away girls... :p

Love the twins! haha well i dont love them but i think there pretty funny! i wouldnt vote for them tho!

LOOOOVEEEE JAMIE!!! i want him too win hes the best easy! and stacey i love her singing but she does my head in when shes talking!

Love the twins too :lol:

Wouldn't want them winning though :oooo:

I love Danyl/Jamie Afro :D

I dont think they will win, but its a shame that there propbably gunna get further than some of ther better contestants when i think about it!

They are a good double act... as for winning, no it can't happen lol

I like Ollie, and Stacey although she makes me chuckle when she opens her mouth to speak!!!

Stacey is starting to wear a bit thin with me.....dont you think she plays up to it?

i think she plays up on it a bit yeah drives me mad, its a shame she has to open her gob to talk because shes like a diffrent person when shes singing!

kind of, unless she really is that ummm how to put it nicely...... *best left unsaid....*

It did my head in with Rachel and her new apperance the week before she was booted, she was so trying to be a Mini Stacey

Its all about the afro!!

Oh and Olly, those are deffo my favourite two and wouldnt kick either out of bed, especially if i were stuck in the middle muaha :)

Seeing as I'm a born and bred Essex girl I'm supporting Stacey and Ollie! Love em ;)

My hubby thinks Lucie is in with a shout, he says its always the quieter ones that normally do better; he might have a point?

he might just have a point there.... Hmmm hopes not, she is ok, but no my fave..

She has got stronger the last few weeks, like Leona done and Alexander???

She is starting to come out her shell a bit more now aswel..
Oooo shall have to keep an eye on her

i've given up on the whole program, I really really really dislike the Twins and feel that they have turnt a singing contest into a joke.

Dont get me wrong, get the two of them presenting a show or doing kids tv and they'd be great, but the fact that they are still there and other TALENTED people have gone its just stupid now.

I've always liked Lucie but since its been women the past 2 years I vote Jamie Archer!!

I don't want another leona or alex to win...one of the lads please:)

I dislike the twins, they annoy me!

I like Danyl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back