WW and losing weight support Thread

well i was wondering bout things like meat etc so i can plan some nice meals etc

which meat
i know a chicken breast is 2 and a half

Chicken
Chicken breast....2 and a half
Chicken drumstick with skin.... 1 and a half
Chicken leg quarter skinless....4
Chicken livers 113g... 1 and a half
Chicken mince 140g.... 2and a half
Chicken thigh skinless and boneless85g... 3 and a half
Chicken wing with skin....1
Chicken wafer thin 30g.... half a point

theres ya chickens for u lol

what other meat u wanna know about cos i cant be arsed 2 write all sorts of meat lmfao
if theres anything u need to kno ask
dont forget 2 include butter low fat spread etc

I have started WW today :D
Not going to meetings, just gonna do it myself & see how I get on that way first :pray:
Today I weigh 12st 4lbs
I am allowed 23 points per day
So far today I've only had 5.5 :cheer:
Trying to save 4 for tomorrow as going to Pizza Express for lunch :shhh: but will have 1/2 pizza with DH and a salad (no dressing & only 0 point veg :D )
Does anyone know the points for eating out at P.E. as I'm wondering how many points the desserts are :shhh: as I get a free one & wondered how unrealistic that was....hence saving my 4 points :wink:

Hello ladies im wanting to unzip my fat suit......

im hoping to lose 5 stone! :roll: god chuffing help me... lol

I dont want to put my weight as i hate hate hate it.

So i shall put my countdown weight

So my "start weight" is 5stone 6lbs :)

Wish me luck... im gonna chuffing need it :cry:

btw i joined last monday ;)

quick question ladies....

Does anyone nkow how many points per slice there are in Warbutons NORMAL big blue medium waxed packaged ones :)

u shuld have apoints finder use that 2 find out?

Becksss said:
u shuld have apoints finder use that 2 find out?

saw it last night in the book. Ive been looking in the wrong book :roll: :oops:

hahahah

how much should i expect to lose in the first week?

what did everyone else lose?

My weighin is going to be on wednesday this week coz of the bank hol :( so i wont be able to report back till then...

im dreading jumping on the scales ive got visions of them sayin ive gained!!!! lol

now that im writing down everything i eat, its showing me just how much i snacked.... lol :oops:

umm ilost 7lb in the 1st week so long as u stick 2 points its ok the 1st week is a big weight loss cos ur body is like in shock
lol
I never realised how fattening cheese and pasta was b4 i'd eat loads lol

i been going since 5th july and lost 17 and a half lb thats not going 1 week
also if u buy the monthly pass online
its £17.95 a month and u get 2 use the esource for free where u type in the calorie content and sat fat gives u anser straight away n u get 2 view loadsa recipiecs and there a forum

Becksss said:
umm ilost 7lb in the 1st week so long as u stick 2 points its ok the 1st week is a big weight loss cos ur body is like in shock
lol
I never realised how fattening cheese and pasta was b4 i'd eat loads lol

i been going since 5th july and lost 17 and a half lb thats not going 1 week
also if u buy the monthly pass online
its £17.95 a month and u get 2 use the esource for free where u type in the calorie content and sat fat gives u anser straight away n u get 2 view loadsa recipiecs and there a forum

ive bought the monthly pass but from my meeting, and i had to enter my card details online, is taht the same thing?

Well done, i hope i do that well!!! need to lose some of my fat before bams naming ceremony!! :(

i have just started again yyou guys have to keep me motivated, im gonna go look for a recipie bookn on ebay
:cheer:

how many points are in a packet of polos, they dont have a chart with the calories on mine?

Just come back from my weigh in.....

IVE LOST A CHUFFIN STONE :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Well started yesterday, im currently 12stone hoping to get to 8-9 if i can but will take some time, can everyone please help keep me motivated as i know what im like im rubbish, im gonna weigh in every weds too :cheer:

I didnt realise how easy ww was so instead of just trying to eat healthily myself Im gonna do it this way.

I'm allowed 22 points a day. I think Im gonna join the online plan. The thing thats put me off before is working out all the points but it seems easy enough.

What do you do when you have a slice of bread and butter or something, how do you know how much points the butter has and stuff? Cos obviously you aint gonna stand there measuring and weighing everything out are ya? :?

Hi Kirsty hun good luck with ww. I just roughly judge thinks like butter. I use flora light and that is 0.5 points for 2 teaspoons. You will soon know the points for most of the things you eat off by heart :D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back